Volume 39, Number 6, December 2021
|Page(s)||1349 - 1355|
|Published online||21 March 2022|
- Ackroyd M, Ghani F. Optimum mismatched filters for sidelobe suppression[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1973(2) : 214–218 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zoraster S. Minimum peak range sidelobe filters for binary phase-coded waveforms[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1980(1) : 112–115 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Stoica P, He H, Li J. Optimization of the receive filter and transmit sequence for active sensing[J]. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 2012, 60(4) : 1730–1740 10.1109/TSP.2011.2179652 [Google Scholar]
- Cilliers J E, Smit J C. Pulse Compression sidelobe reduction by minimization of Lp-Norms[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2007, 43(3) : 1238–1247 10.1109/TAES.2007.4383616 [Google Scholar]
- de Maio A, Huang Y, Piezzo M, et al. Design of radar receive filters optimized according to Lp-Norms based criteria[J]. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 2011, 59(8) : 4023–4029 10.1109/TSP.2011.2153199 [Google Scholar]
- Rabaste O, Savy L. Mismatched filter optimization via quadratic convex programming for radar applications[C]//2014 International Radar Conference, Lille, France, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Stoica P, He Hao, Li Jian. New algorithms for designing unimodular sequences with good correlation properties[J]. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 2009, 57(4) : 1415–1425 10.1109/TSP.2009.2012562 [Google Scholar]
- Jiu B, Liu H, Feng D, et al. Minimax robust transmission waveform and receiving filter design for extended target detection with imprecise prior knowledge[J]. Signal Processing, 2012, 92(1) : 210–218 10.1016/j.sigpro.2011.07.008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou K, Li D, Su Y, et al. Joint design of transmit waveform and mismatch filter in the presence of interrupted sampling repeater jamming[J]. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2020, 27 : 1610–1614 10.1109/LSP.2020.3021667 [Google Scholar]
- Liang J, So H C, Li J, et al. Unimodular sequence design based on alternating direction method of multipliers[J]. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 2016, 64(20) : 5367–5381 10.1109/TSP.2016.2597123 [Google Scholar]
- Rabaste O, Savy L. Mismatched filter optimization for radar applications using quadratically constrained quadratic programs[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2015, 51(4) : 3107–3122 10.1109/TAES.2015.130769 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xixi, Deng Xiaobo, Zhang Guanglei, et al. Waveform design for extended target detection under a peak to average power ratio constraint[J]. Modern Radar 2016 38 9 32 36 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tan U, Rabaste O, Adnet C, et al. A sequence-filter joint optimization[C]//26th European Signal Processing Conference, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.