Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||103 - 109|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Gao Weiguang, He Haibo, Chen Jinping. An adaptive UKF algorithm and its application for GPS/INS integrated navigation system[J]. Transations of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2008, 28(6): 505–509 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Feng, Meng Xiuyun. In-flight alignment research for airborne INS/GPS based on adaptive unscented Kalman filter algorithm[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2010, 32(2): 367–371 [Article](in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Bo, Qin Yongyuan. Research and simulation on the alignment of IMU/GPS integrated navigation system for shells on moving base[J]. Computer Measurement & Control, 2006, 14(4): 505–507 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Haipeng, Zhang Ke, Li Hengnian, et al. Research on initial alignment of SINS with large misalignment angles[J]. Aeronautical Computing Technique, 2012, 42(4): 39–42 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xia Jiahe, Qin Yongyuan, You Jinchuan. Nonlinear error model based alignment method for SINS on swing base[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2010, 31(2): 410–415 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Ze, Miao Lingjuan. KF/UKF based SINS initila alignment under large azimuth misalignment angle[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2014, 35(2): 163–170 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jizheng, Yuan Jianping, Fang Qun. Attitude estimation using modified Rodrigues parameters and UKF[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2008, 29(5): 1622–1626 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y F. Error analysis of analytic coarse alignment methods[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1998, 34(1): 334–337 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Havlicek M, Friston K J, Jan J, et al. Dynamic modeling of neuronal responses in fMRI using cubature Kalman filtering[J]. Neurolmage, 2011, 56(4): 2109–2128 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jianjun, Zhong Jiali, Jiang Feng. A CKF based spatial alignment of radar and infrared sensors[C]//IEEE 10th International Conference on Signal Processing, 2010: 2386-2390 [Google Scholar]
- Long Rui, Qin Yongyuan, Xia Jiahe. Applying CDKF to initial alignment of SINS for large misalignment angles[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2010, 28(3): 364–368 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Li, Liu Yu, Su Baoku. A QR factorization-based adaptive divided difference filter for initial alignment of large azimuth misalignment of SINS[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2010, 31(2): 509–513 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Benchuan, Cheng Xianghong. Federated filtering algorithm based on fuzzy adaptive UKF for marine SINS/GPS/DVL integrated system[C]//Control and Decision Conference, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Aparicio A G, Reinoso O, Paya L, et al. Assessing the influence in the parameters of a Rao-blackwellised particle filter to solve the SLAM problem[J]. IEEE Latin America Transactions, 2008, 6(1): 18–27 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Jiahua, Wang Hongli, Duan Xiaoqing, et al. Application of adaptive Kalman filter in initial alignment of SINS on stationary base[J]. Electronics Optics & Control, 2008, 15(6): 88–90 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.