Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||18 - 24|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Liou M S, Kim H, Liou M F. Challenges and progress in aerodynamic design of hybrid wing body aircraft with embedded engines[R]. NASA/TM-2016-218309 [Google Scholar]
- Hyoungjun K, Mengsing L. Flow simulation and optimal shape design of N3-X hybrid wing body configuration using a body force method[J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2017, 71: 661–674 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Gang, Zhang Binqian, Zhang Minghui, et al. Research progress and prospect for conceptual and aerodynamic technology of blended-wing-body civil aircraft[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2019, 40(9): 623046 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Rudi K, Lorenzo R, Andrew R, et al. An assessment of distributed propulsion: part B-advanced propulsion system architectures for blended wing body aircraft configurations[J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2016, 50: 212–219 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andrew T W, John R H, Christopher J H, et al. Integrated aerodynamic benefits of distributed propulsion[R]. AIAA-2015-1500 [Google Scholar]
- Michael F K. Aero-propulsive coupling of an embedded, distributed propulsion system[R]. AIAA-2015-3162 [Google Scholar]
- Aaron T P, Phillip J A, Michael F K. Aero-propulsive and propulsor cross-coupling effects on a distributed propulsion system[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2018, 55(6): 2414–2426 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Risch T, Cosentino G, Regan C, et al. X-48B flight test progress overview[C]//AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting Including the New Horizons Forum & Aerospace Exposition, Reston, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Carter M, Vicroy D, Patel D. Blended-wing-body transonic aerodynamics: Summary of ground tests and sample results (invited)[C]//47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting Including the New Horizons Forum & Aerospace Exposition, Reston, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Oliverio E. Preliminary investigation on stall characteristics of a regional BWB for low speed approach[C]//35th AIAA Applied Aerodynamic Conference, Reston, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Junquan, Shi Zhiwei, Zhou Mengbei, et al. Stall characteristics research of blended-wing-body aircraft[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2020, 41(1): 123176 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Menter F R. Two-equation eddy-viscosity turbulence models for engineering applications[J]. AIAA Journal, 1994, 32(8): 1598–1605 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.