Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||206 - 214|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Yang G Z, Bellingham J, Dupont P E, et al. The grand challenges of science robotics[J]. Science Robotics, 2018, 3(14) : 1–14 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Khadidos A, Crowder R M, Chappell P H. Exogenous fault detection and recovery solutions in swarm robotics[J]. IFAC Papersonline, 2015, 48(3) : 2405–2410. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thenius R, Dauschan M, Schmickl T, et al. Regenerative abilities in modular robots using virtual embryogenesis[C]//International Conference on Adaptive and Intelligent Systems, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Derbakova A, Correll N, Rus D. Decentralized self-repair to maintain connectivity and coverage in networked multi-robot systems[C]//2011 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng J, Cheng W, Nagpal R. Robust and self-repairing formation control for swarms of mobile agents[C]//National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Rubenstein M, Shen W M. Automatic scalable size selection for the shape of a distributed robotic collective[C]//IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Fei, Chen Weidong. Switched topology control for self-healing of mobile robot formation[J]. Control Theory & Applications, 2010, 27(3) : 289–295 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Y, Bie D, Wang X, et al. A distributed and parallel control mechanism for self-reconfiguration of modular robots using L-systems and cellular automata[J]. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 2017, 102 : 80–90. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Gang, Fu Zhuang, Guan Enguang. Research and simulation of lattice modular robot self-repairing[J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2016, 33(11) : 384–389. 10.3969/j.issn.1006-9348.2016.11.084 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hongan, Kong Jie, Cao Shuai, et al. Distributed self-assembly method based on motion-chain for swarm robotics[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2020, 56(7) : 16–26 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mamei M, Vasirani M, Zambonelli F. Experiments of morphogenesis in swarms of simple mobile robots[J]. Applied Artificial Intelligence, 2004, 18(9/10): 903–919 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.