Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||222 - 228|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Yaroslavov A A, Sybachin A V. Multifunctional carriers for controlled drug delivery[J]. Pure and Applied Chemistry, 2020, 92(6) : 919–939. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bazban-Shotorbani S, Hasani-SADRABADI M M, Karkhaneh A, et al. Revisiting structure-property relationship of pH-responsive polymers for drug delivery applications[J]. Journal of Controlled Release, 2017, 253 : 46–63. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cinay G E, Erkoc P, Alipour M, et al. Nanogel-integrated pH responsive composite hydrogels for controlled drug delivery[J]. ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, 2017, 3(3) : 370–380 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang K H, Feng X L, Ye C N, et al. Hydrogels with a memory: dual-responsive, organometallic poly(ionic liquid)s with hysteretic volume-phase transition[J]. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2017, 139 : 10029–10035. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Le X X, Lu W, Xiao H, et al. Fe3+-, pH-, thermoresponsive supramolecular hydrogel with multishape memory effect[J]. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9(10) : 9038–9044 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ruwizhi N, Aderigbe B A. The Efficacy of cholesterol-based carriers in drug delivery[J]. Molecules, 2020, 25(18) : E4330. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Das D, Ghosh P, Ghosh A, et al. Stimulus-responsive, biodegradable, biocompatible, covalently cross-linked hydrogel based on dextrin and poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) for in vitro/in vivo controlled drug release[J]. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7(26) : 14338–14351 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yamei, Liu Xingyue, Li Zecheng, et al. Preparation of pH/salt dual-sensitive polyionic liquid gels and controlled release of ciprofloxacin[J]. Functional Materials, 2021, 52(5) : 5006–5011. 10.3969/j.issn.1001-9731.2021.05.002 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Chunlin. The effect of functional groups on the intra-chain and inter-chain interactions of polymers[J]. Journal of Fudan University, 1994, 33(2) : 165–172 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen H, Xu X Z, Gong S D, et al. A comparison of ether- and alkyl-imidazolium-based ionic liquids diluted with CH3CN: a combined FTIR and DFT study[J]. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2020, 313(9) : 113542 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Di Yang. Study on the thermodynamic properties and intermolecular interactions of ether-based cation-functionalized ionic liquids[D]. Jinzhou: Bohai University, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Raj J J, Magaret S, Pranesh M, et al. Dual functionalized imidazolium ionic liquids as a green solvent for extractive desulfurization of fuel oil: toxicology and mechanistic studies[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 213 : 989–998. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bi Yushui. Controlled release performance of time-controlled/pH-dependent berberine hydrochloride colonic delivery system[J]. Materials Review, 2018, 32(12) : 1973–1977. 10.11896/j.issn.1005-023X.2018.12.006 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Runping. Study on the in vitro release mechanism of chuanping sustained-release preparations[D]. Guangzhou: Guangdong College of Pharmacy, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.