Volume 40, Number 4, August 2022
|Page(s)||901 - 908|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- ZHAO Sensen, FANG Jun. Analysis of the strength and life of the locking mechanism of an automatic rifle[J]. Ordnance Industry Automation, 2019, 38(1): 6–10. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Liping. Movement reliability analysis and design research of automatic weapon launching mechanism[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WAN Bile, HE Wenxing, CHEN Changyu. Visualized automatic construction method and system of process digital prototype for spacecraft overall assembly[J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing System, 2018, 24(6): 1337–1344. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- FENG Qingqing, ZHOU Xionghui, LI Junjie. A hybrid and automated approach to adapt geometry model for CAD/CAE integration[J]. Engineering with Computers, 2020, 36: 543–563. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Zhigang, CHEN Suhang. Development of shipborne command and control system model based on data model drive[J]. Ship Electronic Engineering, 2019, 39(3): 21–24. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MELOUK Mostapha, RHAZALI Yassine, YOUSSEF Hadi. An approach for transforming CIM to PIM up to PSM in MDA[J]. Procedia Computer Science, 2020, 170: 869–874. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RYBOLA Zdenek, RICHTA Karel. Transformation of special multiplicity constraints -comparison of possible realizations[C]//Proceedings of the Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, 2012: 1357–1364 [Google Scholar]
- XU Xiaoding. Technology of feature information extraction and XML document conversion based on STEP neutral file[D]. Zhengzhou: Henan University of Technology, 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ALWSWASI Mazin, LVANOV Atanas. A novel and smart interactive feature recognition system for rotational parts using a STEP file[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2019, 104: 261–284. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VENU Bitla, KOMMA Venkateswara Rao. STEP-based feature recognition from solid models having non-planar surfaces[J]. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 2017, 30(10): 1011–1028. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WEI Zhifang, LIU Wei, LAN Xuan, et al. Design and analysis of integrated software for design and analysis of rotary locking mechanism of firearms[J]. Acta Armamentarii, 2017, 38(12): 2337–2347. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Ni, YAN Bo, YUAN Yuan, et al. Research on parametric design system of micro milling cutter[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2020, 56(23): 185–192. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Han, LUO Guihuo, KUANG Xi, et al. Development of parametric modeling for the whole high bypass ratio turbofan engine based on secondary development of UG[C]//2017 2nd International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechatronics Engineering [Google Scholar]
- WEI Zhifang, HU Yechang, LU Wu, et al. Simulation-based construction of three-dimensional process model for punching cartridge cases[J]. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2018, 27(2): 276–284 [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Shuwei, CAO Hongsong, YUAN Dawei, et al. Research on fast modeling technology of automata dynamics simulation based on ADAMS[J]. Journal of Artillery Launching and Control, 2017, 38(3): 31–36. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Li, YE Jun, XU Juan, et al. Simulation analysis module of high-speed rail bearings based on secondary development in ADAMS[J]. Computer Aided Drafting, Design and Manufacturing, 2013(3): 46–50 [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Tao, MA Dawei, ZHANG Zhendong. Application of ABAQUS secondary development in parametric modeling and analysis of launch site[J]. Firepower and Command Control, 2017, 42(2): 134–138. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.