Volume 36, Number 2, April 2018
|Page(s)||220 - 228|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- Thomas J P, Dowell E H, Hall K C. Three-Dimensional Transonic Aeroelasticity Using Proper Orthogonal Decomposition Based Reduced Order Models [J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2003, 40 3: 544- 551 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du J, Fang F, Pain C C, et al. POD Reduced-Order Unstructured Mesh Modeling Applied To 2D and 3D Fluid Flow [J]. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2013, 65 3: 362- 379 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang W, Kou J, Wang Z. Nonlinear Aerodynamic Reduced-Order Model for Limit-Cycle Oscillation and Flutter [J]. AIAA Journal, 2016, 54 10: 3304- 3311 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Yasong, Bai Junqiang. Stationary Flow Fields Prediction of Variable Physical Domain Based on Proper Orthogonal Decomposition and Kriging Surrogate Model [J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2015, 18 1: 44- 56 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jenkins L N, Khorrami M R, Choudhari M M, et al. Characterization of Unsteady Flow Structures around Tandem Cylinders for Component Interaction Studies in Airframe Noise[R]. AIAA-2005-2812 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jenkins L N, Neuhart D H, McGinley C B, et al. Measurements of Unsteady Wake Interference between Tandem Cylinders[R]. AIAA-2006-3202 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zdravkovich M M. Flow around Circular Cylinders Volume 2:Applications [M]. Oxford University Press, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- Zdravkovich M M. Review of Flow Interference between Two Circular Cylinders in Various Arrangements [J]. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 1977, 99 4: 618 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Khorrami M R, Choudhari M M, Lockard D P, et al. Unsteady Flowfield around Tandem Cylinders as Prototype Component Interaction in Airframe Noise [J]. AIAA Journal, 2007, 45 8: 1930- 1941 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lockard D P, Choudhari M M, Khorrami M R, et al. Aeroacosutic Simulations of Tandem Cylinders with Subcritical Spacing[R]. AIAA-2008-2862 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Brès G, Wessels M, Noelting S. Tandem Cylinder Noise Predictions Using Lattice Boltzmann and Ffowcs Williams-Hawkings Methods[R]. AIAA-2010-3791 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bai Junqiang, Wang Chen, Zhang Yang. Application of a Turbulence Model Based on Von-Karmen Length Scale in Steady and Unsteady Flow Simulation [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2014, 31 11: 39- 45 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Menter F R. A Scale-Adaptive Simiclation Modelusing Two-Equation Medels[R]. AIAA-2005-1095 [Google Scholar]
- Menter F R. Two-Equation Eddy-Viscosity Turbulence Models for Egineering Applications [J]. AIAA Journal, 1994, 32 8: 1598- 1605 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sirovich L. Turbulence and the Dynamics of Coherent Structures [J]. Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, 1987, 45 3: 561- 571 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Simpson T W, Mauery T M, Korte J J, et al. Kriging Models for Global Approximation in Simulation-Based Multidisciplinary Design Optimization [J]. AIAA Journal, 2001, 39 12: 2233- 2241 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Huang S, Jiang S, et al. Unsteady Viscous Flow Simulations by a Fully Implicit Method with Deforming Grid[R]. AIAA-2005-1221 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.