Volume 36, Number 4, August 2018
|Page(s)||785 - 791|
|Published online||24 October 2018|
- Varner M O, Summers W E, Davis M W. A Review of Two-Dimensional Nozzle Design Techniques[C]//12th Aerodynamics Testing Conference, Williamsburg, 1982: 06-09 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yi Shihe Supersonic and Hypersonic Nozzle Design Beijing National Defense Industry Press 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ogawa H, Boyce R R. Nozzle Design Optimization for Axisymmetric Scramjets by Using Surrogate-Assisted Evolutionary Algorithms[J]. Journal of Propulsion & Power, 2012, 28(6): 1324-1338 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Holman T D, Osborn M. Numerical Optimization of Micro-Nozzle Geometries for Low Reynolds Number Resistojets[C]//51th Joint Propulsion Conference, Orlando, 2013: 3923-3932. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Gan Wenbiao, Yan Chao. Afterbody/Nozzle Optimal Design of Hypersonic Vehicle[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2011, 37(11): 1440-1445 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xiaojuan, Ji Honghu. Optimization Design of Two Dimensional Convergent and Divergent Nozzles' Profile Based on Surrogate Models[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2016, 31(9): 2124-2131 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Kuahai, Mo Zhan, Zhang Liang, et al. Profile Design and Optimization of SRM Nozzle[J]. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance, 2012, 32(4): 137-138 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Khishtandar S, Zandieh M. Comparisons of Some Improving Strategies on NSGA-Ⅱ for Multi-Objective Inventory System[J]. Expert Systems with Applications, 2011, 38(10): 12051-12057 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Jianjun. Research and Application of Machine Learning Algorithms Based on Gaussian Process Model[D]. Dalian, Dalian University of Technology, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qingfu, Member Senior, Liu Wudong, et al. Expensive Multi-Objective Optimization by MOEA/D with Gaussian Process Model[J]. IEEE Trans on Evolutionary Computation, 2009, 14(3): 456-474 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.