Volume 36, Number 4, August 2018
|Page(s)||792 - 799|
|Published online||24 October 2018|
- Comaniciu D, Ramesh V, Meer P. Kernel-Based Object Tracking[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2003, 25(5): 564-577 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tian, Liu Weining, Han Guangliang, et al. Target Tracking Algorithm Based on Improved Meanshift[J]. Chinese Journal of Liquid Crystals and Displays, 2012, 27(3): 396-400 (in Chinese) [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du Chao, Liu Weining, Liu Lian. Target Tracking Alorithm Based on Kalman Filter and Particle Filter[J]. Chinese Journal of Liquid Crystals and Displays, 2011, 26(3): 384-389 (in Chinese) [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yang, Zhang Yunfeng, Dong Yuefang. Anti-Occlusion Algorithm of Tracking Moving Object in Clutter Background[J]. Chinese Journal of Liquid Crystals and Displays, 2010, 25(6): 890-895 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Park J, Lee G, Park S. Color Image Segmentation Using Adaptive Mean Shift and Statistical Model-Based Methods[J]. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2009, 57(6): 970-980 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.