Volume 37, Number 1, February 2019
|Page(s)||177 - 185|
|Published online||03 April 2019|
- Chang Min, Zhou Zhou, Zheng Zhicheng. Flight Principles of Solar-Powered Airplane and Sensitivity of Its Conceptual Parameters[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2010, 28(5): 792-796 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jiwei, Hu Zanyuan. Research on Gust Load and Its Load Alleviation Technology of Civil Aircrafts[J]. Civil Aircraft Design & Research, 2012, 104(1): 17-20 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Dillsaver M J, Cesnik C M S, Kolmanovsky I C. Gust Response Sensitivity Characteristics of very Flexible Aircraft[C]//AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Patil J M, Taylor D J. Gust Response of Highly Flexible Aircraft[R]. AIAA-2006-1638 [Google Scholar]
- Raveh D E, Zaide A. Numerical Simulation and Reduced-Order Modeling of Airfoil Gust Response[J]. AIAA Journal, 2006, 44(8): 1826-1834 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Hao, Qian Weiqi. Numerical Simulation on Gust Response of Elastic Wing[J]. Journal of Computational Mechanics, 2009, 26(4): 270-275 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaoping, Zhu Xiaoping, Zhou Zhou, et al. Further Exploring CFD-Based Gust Response and Gust Alleviation[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2010, 28(6): 818-823 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Olson D A, Katz A W, Naguib A M, et al. On the Challenges in Experimental Characterization of Flow Separation over Airfoils at Low Reynolds Number[J]. Experiments in Fluids, 2013, 54(2): 1470 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gan Wenbiao, Zhou Zhou, Xu Xiaoping. Aerodynamic Numerical Simulation of Bionic Full-Wing Typical Solar-Powered Unmanned Aerial Vehicle[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2015, 36(10): 3284-3294 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Menter F R, Langtry R B, Likki S R, et al. A Correlation Based Transition Model Using Local Variables Part 1-Model Formulation[R]. ASME 2004-GT-53452 [Google Scholar]
- Langtry R B, Menter F R, Likki S R, et al. A Correlation Based Transition Model Using Local Variables Part 2-Test Cases and Industrial Applications[R]. ASME 2004-GT-53434 [Google Scholar]
- Parameswaran V, Baeder J D. Indicial Aerodynamics in Compressible Flow-Direct Computational Fluid Dynamic Calculations[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 1997, 34(1): 131-133 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mcgranahan B D. Wind Tunnel Aerodynamic Tests of Six Airfoils for Use on Small Wind Turbines[R]. NREL/SR-500-34515, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Hobit F M. Gust Load on Aircraft:Concepts and Application[M]. Washinyton D C, Ametican Institute of Aetonautics and Astronautics, Inc, 1988 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.