Volume 37, Number 2, April 2019
|Page(s)||308 - 314|
|Published online||05 August 2019|
- WangGuohong, MaoShiyi. Performance Analysis of an ESM Guiding a 2D Radar Acta Aeronauticaet Astronautica Sinica, 2002, 23(4): 298–301 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guohong. A Study on Distributed Detection, Tracking, Heterogeneous Sensor Association and Cueing[D]. Beijing, Beihang University, 2002: 116–131 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guohong, He You, Mao Shiyi. Performance Analysis of Using an IRST Sensor Cueing a 3D Radar Acta Electronica Sinica, 2002, 30(12): 1737–1740 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Huarui, Yang Hongwen, Yu Wenxian. The Handoff Method of IRST and Radar under Multi-Target Scenario Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 2011, 33(5): 1101–1106 (in Chinese) [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng Ruihui, Wang Shuzong, Lyu Yongsheng, et al. Analysis of ESM Cueing 2D Radar Located at Different Sites Modern Radar, 2009, 31(1): 13–17 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lyu Yongsheng, Wang Shuzong, Peng Ruihui et al. Analysis of IRST Cueing to 3D Radar at Different Sites Infrared and Laser Engineering, 2008, 37(5): 911–915 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Fan Hao, Huang Shucai, Li Yajun et al. Analysis and Simulation of Cueing Probability among 3D Radars Modern Radar, 2012, 34(4): 9–14 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Tongming, Ji Xiaoyun, Xia Zuxun. Data Alignment Development in Multi-Sensor Multiple-Platform Multi-Target System Journal of East China Shipbuilding Institute, 19963): 31–37 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tang Shujuan, Xu Yunshan, Xiao Bingsong. Passive Sensor Cueing of AESA Radar for Target Searching Journal of Air Force Engineering University, 2015, 16(3): 30–35 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- TANG Shujuan, XU Yunshan, Bi Duyan et al. Airspace and Searching Strategy of Radar under the Information Guiding Condition Journal of Xidian University, 2016, 43(1): 173–179 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Blackman S, Popoli R. Design and Analysis of Modern Tracking Systems[M]. Massachusetts, Artech House, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Katsilieris F. Sensor Management for Surveillance and Tracking: an Operational Perspective[D]. Delft, Delft University of Technology, 2015 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Salvagnini P, Pernici F, Cristani M et al. Non-Myopic Information Theoretic Sensor Management of a Single Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera for Multiple Object Detection and Tracking[J]. Computer Vision & Image Understanding, 2015, 13474–88 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muratore M, Silvestrini R T, Chung T H. Simulation Analysis of UAV and Ground Teams for Surveillance and Interdiction[J]. Journal of Defense Modeling & Simulation, 2014, 11(2): 125–135 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.