Volume 37, Number 3, June 2019
|Page(s)||465 - 470|
|Published online||20 September 2019|
- KrizhevskyA, SutskeverI, HintonG E. ImageNet Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks[J]. Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 2012, 25(2): 1097-1105 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- LuoFan, WangHoufeng. The Chinese Text Sentiment Classification Combined with RNN and CNN Hierarchical Networks[J]. Journal of Peking University, 2018, 54(3)L 459-465 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Qian Cheng. Research on Face Recognition Based on Deep Learning[D]. Chengdu, Southwest Jiaotong University, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- DaiLirong, ZhangShiliang, HuangZhiying. The Present Situation and Prospect of Deep Recognition Based Speech Recognition Technology[J]. Data Acquisition and Processing, 2017, 32(2): 221-231 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- CaiYi, ZhuXiufang, SunZhangli, et al. An Overview of Semi-Supervised Integrated Learning[J]. Computer Science, 2017, 44 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Stauffer C, Grimson W E. Adaptive Background Mixture Models for Real-Time Tracking[C]//IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 1999: 246-252 [Google Scholar]
- Shi Qianyu. Research on Integrated Clustering Algorithm for Complex Data[D]. Taiyuan, Shanxi University, 2017(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LuGang, YuXiangzhan, ZhangHongli, et al. Flow Classification Architecture Based on Integrated Clustering[J]. Journal of Software, 2016, 27(11): 2870-2883 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- XiongBiao, JiangWanshou, LiLelin. Remote Sensing Image Semi-Supervised Classification Based on Gaussian Mixture Model[J]. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 2011, 36(1): 108-112 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- LiHang. Statistical Learning Method[M]. Beijing, Tsinghua University Press, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.