Volume 37, Number 3, June 2019
|Page(s)||509 - 514|
|Published online||20 September 2019|
- CavallaroE E, RosenJ, PerryJ C, et al. Real-Time Myoprocessors for a Neural Controlled Powered Exoskeleton Arm[J]. IEEE Trans on Biomedical Engineering, 2006, 53(11): 2387-2396 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZhangFeng, LiPengfeng, HouZengguang, et al. SEMG-Based Continuous Estimation of Joint Angles of Human Legs by Using BP Neural Network[J]. Neurocomputing, 2012, 78(1): 139-148 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZhangQin, LuoWuyi, HuangBo, et al. Continuous Kinematics Prediction of Lower Limb Joints Driven by EMG[J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2017(10): 128-132 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- DingQichuan, XiongAnbin, ZhaoXingang, et al. A Review on Researches and Applications of sEMG-Based Motion Intent Recognition Methods[J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2016(1): 13-25 [Google Scholar]
- LiQingling. Research on the Upper Limb Rehabilitation System of Exoskeleton Robot Based on sEMG Signals[D]. Harbin, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2009(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- PurushothamanG, VikasR. Identification of a Feature Selection Based Pattern Recognition Scheme for Finger Movement Recognition from Multichannel EMG Signals[J]. Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine, 2018, 41(2): 549-559 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ChenWeiting, WangZhizhong, RenXiaomei. Characterization of Surface EMG Signals Using Improved Approximate Entropy[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University Science B, 2006, 7(10): 844-848 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BatzianoulisI, El-KhouryS, PirondiniE, et al. EMG-Based Decoding of Grasp Gestures in Reaching-to-Grasping Motions[J]. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2017, 91: 59-70 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.