Volume 37, Number 5, October 2019
|Page(s)||886 - 896|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Chen Jie, Wu Shijing, Hsieh Chenhuei. Design of Optimal Weight for a Gear Transmission System Using Hybrid Taguchi-Genetic Algorithm[J]. Wuhan University Journal of Natural Sciences, 2012, 17(4): 331–336 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Nenad M, Biserka I, Vesna M, et al. A Practical Approach to the Optimization of Gear Trains with Spur Gears[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2012, 53: 1–16 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qian Hong. The Optimization Design of the Reducer of Helical Gear with the Minimum Volume[J]. Mechanical & Electrical Technology, 2017, 46(4): 122–124 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ye Sudi, Xu Jinghua. Optimal Design of Two Stage Cone-Cylinder Gear Reducer[J]. Journal of Xi'an University, 2016, 19(1): 55–58 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Gologlu C, Zeyveli M. A Genetic Approach to Automate Preliminary Design of Gear Drives[J]. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2009, 37, 1043–1051 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Golabi S, Feshaaki J J, Yazdipoor M. Gear Train Optimization Based on Minimum Volume/Weight Design[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2014, 73(2): 197–217 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Buiga O, Tudose L. Optimal Mass Minimization Design of a Two-Stage Coaxial Helical Speed Reducer with Genetic Algorithms[J]. Advances in Engineering Software, 2014, 68: 25–32 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chong T H, Bae I, Park G J. A New and Generalized Methodology to Design Multi-Stage Gear Drives by Integrating the Dimensional and the Configuration Design Process[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2002, 37: 295–310 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Editorial board of Mechanical Design Handbook. Mechanical Design Handbook (Volume Ⅲ) [M]. Beijing, Mechanical Industry Press, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuxin, Wang Yongshan. Research of Spatial Layout of Complex Mechanical Systems[J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2005, 41(2): 6–14 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Debang, Xu Yuanhao, Chi Wenjun. Research on Optimal Design System of Bevel Gear Based on Genetic Algorithms and NET Platform[J]. Journal of Southwest University, 2017, 39(2): 153–158 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- De Max C R, De Beatriz S L P L, Solange G. Balanced Ranking Method for Constrained Optimization Problems Using Evolutionary Algorithms[J]. Information Science, 2016, 327: 71–90 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adam C, Rafic Y, Jean P, Adrian I. A Constraint-Handling Technique for Genetic Algorithms Using a Violation Factor[J]. Journal of Computer Sciences, 2016, 12(7): 350–362 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ho P Y, Shimizu K. Evolutionary Constrained Optimization Using an Addition of Ranking Method and a Percentage-Based Tolerance Value Adjustment Scheme[J]. Information Science, 2007, 177(14): 2985–3004 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deb Kalyanmoy. An Efficient Constraint Handling Method for Genetic Algorithms[J]. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2000, 186: 311–338 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.