Volume 37, Number 5, October 2019
|Page(s)||903 - 908|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Thai H T, Kim S E. A Review of Theories for the Modeling and Analysis of Functionally Graded Plates and Shells[J]. Composite Structure, 2015, 128(3): 70–86 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sobolev S L. Equations of Transfer in Non-Local Media[J]. International Journal of Heat & Mass Transfer, 1994, 37(14): 2175 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grmela M, Lebon G. Finite-Speed Propagation of Heat:A Nonlocal and Nonlinear Approach[J]. Physica A Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, 1998, 248(3/4428–441 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Silling S A. Reformulation of Elasticity Theory for Discontinuities and Long-Range Forces[J]. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 2000, 48(1): 175–209 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fei, Ma Yu'e, Guo Yanning. Effects of Kernel Parameters of Peridynamic Theory on Heat Conduction Numerical Solution for Non-Homogeneous Material[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017, 35(2): 203–207 [Article] [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bobaru F, Duangpanya M. The Peridynamic Formulation for Transient Heat Conduction[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2010, 53(19): 4047–4059 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bobaru F, Duangpanya M. A Peridynamic Formulation for Transient Heat Conduction in Bodies with Evolving Discontinuities[J]. Journal of Computational Physics, 2012, 231(7): 2764–2785 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oterkus S, Madenci E, Agwai A. Peridynamic Thermal Diffusion[J]. Journal of Computational Physics, 2014, 265(10): 71–96 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agwai A. A Peridynamic Approach for Coupled Fields[D]. Tucson, University of Arizona, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Liao Yang, Liu Lisheng, Liu Qiwen, et al. Peridynamic Simulation of Transient Heat Conduction Problems in Functionally Gradient Materials with Cracks[J]. Journal of Thermal Stresses, 2017, 40(12): 1484–1501 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yingkai, Cheng Zhanqi. Transient Heat Conduction Model for Functionally Graded Materials Based on Peridynamics[J]. Chinese Quarterly of Mechanics, 2018, 39(1): 82–89 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shuo, Fang Guodong, Wang Bing, et al. Study of Thermal Conduction Problem Using Coupled Peridynamics and Finite Element Method[J]. Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2018, 50(2): 339–348 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Fukui Y, Takashima K, Ponton C B. Measurement of Young's Modulus and Internal Friction of an in Situ Al-Al3Ni Functionally Gradient Material[J]. Journal of Material Science, 1994, 29: 2281–2288 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Obata Y, Noda N. Unsteady Thermal Stresses in a Functionally Gradient Material Plate (Analysis of One-Dimensional Unsteady Heat Transfer Problem)[J]. Trans of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Part A, 1993, 59(560): 1090–1096 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.