Volume 37, Number 6, December 2019
|Page(s)||1165 - 1173|
|Published online||11 February 2020|
- Saeed B N. Introduction to Robotics:Analysis, Control, Application[M]. (2nd Edition) Hoboken, New Jersey, John Wiley & Sons Inc 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Tan J, Xing Y, Fan W, et al. Smooth Orientation Interpolation Using Parametric Quintic-Polynomial-Based Quaternion Spline Curve[J]. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2018, 329: 256–267 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji Chen. Research on Orientation Interpolation and Optimal Trajectory of Industrial Robot[D]. Harbin, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kim M J, Kim M S, Shin S Y. A General Construction Scheme for Unit Quaternion Curves with Simple High Order Derivatives[J]. Computer Graphics, 1995, 29(3): 369–376 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Renzheng. Research on the Orientation Spline Curves of the Rigid Body Orientation Trajectory[D]. Hefei, Hefei University of Technology, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ge W, Huang Z, Wang G. Interpolating Solid Orientations with a C2 Continuous B-Spline Quaternion Curve[C]//International Conference on Technologies for E-Learning and Digital Entertainment, 2007: 606–615 [Google Scholar]
- Miura K. Unit Quaternion Integral Curve:a New Type of Fair Free-Form Curves[J]. Computer Aided Geometric Design, 2000, 17(l): 39–58 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaojie. Research on Orientation Trajectory Planning Based on Quaternion Spline Curve[D]. Mianyang, Southwest University of Science and Technology, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xing Yan, Fan Wen, Tan Jieqing, et al. A C2-Continuous Unit Quaternion Interpolatory Spline Curve[J]. Journal of Computer-Aided Design & Computer Graphics, 2016, 29(1): 45–51 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kim M S, Nam K W. Hermite Interpolation of Solid Orientations with Circular Blending Quaternion Curves[J]. Computer Animation & Virtual Worlds, 2015, 7(2): 95–110 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiaoying, Wen Lishu, Yao Cailian. The Second-Order Kinematic Singularity of Orientation in Euler Parameters[J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2012, 12(3): 634–637 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chang Zhiyong, Wan Yong. Computer Aided Geometric Design Technology[M]. (3rd Edition) Beijing, Science Press, 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.