Volume 37, Number 6, December 2019
|Page(s)||1264 - 1270|
|Published online||11 February 2020|
- Henriques J F, Caseiro R, Maritins P, et al. High-Speed Tracking with Kernelized Correlation Filters[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2015, 37(3): 583–596 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Henriques J F, Caseiro R, Martins P, et al. Exploiting the Circulant Structure of Tracking-by-Detection with Kernels[C]//European Conference on Computer Vision, Berlin, Germany, 2012: 702–215 [Google Scholar]
- LI Y, ZHU J. A Scale Adaptive Kernel Correlation Filter Tracker with Feature Integration[C]//European Conference on Vision Computer, Zurich, Switzerland, 2014: 254–265 [Google Scholar]
- DANELLJAN M, ROBINSON A, KHAN F, et al. Beyond Correlation Filters: Learning Continuous Convolution Operators for Visual Tracking[C]//European Conference on Computer Vision, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 2016: 472–488 [Google Scholar]
- LI Feng, Tian Cheng, Zuo Wangmeng, et al. Learning Spatial-Temporal Regularized Correlation Filters for Visual Tracking[C]//IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recogintion, Salt Lake City, American, 2018: 4904–4913 [Google Scholar]
- Bolme D, Beveridge J, Draper B, et al. Visual Object Tracking Using Adaptive Correlation Filters[C]//IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, San Francisco, 2010: 2544–2550 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang K, Zhang L, Yang M H. Real-Time Compressive Tracking[C]//European Conference on Computer Vision, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2012: 864–877 [Google Scholar]
- Lanura Sevillalara, Erik Learnedmiller. Distribution Fields for Tracking[C]//IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Providence, RI, 1910–1917 [Google Scholar]
- Bouguet J Y. Pyramidal of the Affine Lucas Kanade Feature Tracker Description of the Algorithm[J]. Intel Corporation Microprocessor Research Labs, 2000, 22(2): 363–381 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.