Volume 38, Number 1, February 2020
|Page(s)||139 - 146|
|Published online||12 May 2020|
- Zhou X, Li J, Sun H, et al. Controlled Cell Patterning on Bioactive Surfaces with Special Wettability[J]. Journal of Bionic Engineering, 2017, 14(3): 440–447 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guven S, Chen P, Inci F, et al. Multiscale Assembly for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine[J]. Trends in Biotechnology, 2015, 33(5): 269–279 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Jianping, Wang Yangkao, Chen Christopher, et al. Mechanical Regulation of Cell Function with Geometrically Modulated Elastomeric Substrates[J]. Nature Methods, 2010, 7(9): 733–736 [Article] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Choi J S, Kim D H, Seo T S. Facile Endothelial Cell Micropatterning Induced by Reactive Oxygen Species on Polydimethylsiloxane Substrates[J]. Biomaterials, 2016, 84:315–322 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeon H J, Simon C G, Kim G H. A Mini-Review:Cell Response to Microscale, Nanoscale, and Hierarchical Patterning of Surface Structure[J]. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B:Applied Biomaterials, 2014, 102(7): 1580–1594 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yiannakou C, Simitzi C, Manousaki A, et al. Cell Patterning via Laser Micro/Nano Structured Silicon Surfaces[J]. Biofabrication, 2017, 9(2): 1–8 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han Fengxuan, Zhu Caihong, Guo Qianping, et al. Cellular Modulation by the Elasticity of Biomaterials[J]. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2016, 4:9–26 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Doyle Andrew D, Yamada Kenneth M. Mechanosensing via Cell-Matrix Adhesions in 3D Microenvironments[J]. Experimental Cell Research, 2016, 343(1): 60–66 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maurizio V, Paolo N. Controlling Cell Functions and Fate with Surfaces and Hydrogels:the Role of Material Features in Cell Adhesion and Signal Transduction[J]. Gels, 2016, 2(1): 12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song J, Shawky J H, Kim Y T, et al. Controlled Surface Topography Regulates Collective 3D Migration by Epithelial-Mesenchymal Composite Embryonic Tissues[J]. Biomaterials, 2015, 58:1–9 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hui J, Pang S W. Dynamic Tracking of Osteoblastic Cell Traction Force during Guided Migration[J]. Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering, 2017, 11(1):11–23 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gutekunst S B, Carsten G, Alexander K, et al.Influence of the PDMS Substrate Stiffness on the Adhesion of, Acanthamoeba Castellanii[J]. Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology, 2014, 5:1393–1398 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Truong D T, Bahls C, Nebe B, et al. An Implementation for the Simulation of Cells on Micro-Post Arrays[C]//2016 38th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2016: 6138–6141 [Google Scholar]
- Okeyo K O, Miyoshi H, Adachi T. Design Concept of Topographical and Mechanical Properties of Synthetic Extracellular Matrix to Control Cell Functions and Fates Through Actin Cytoskeletal Modulation[M]. Tokyo:Springer Japan, 2015:159–189 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.