Volume 38, Number 1, February 2020
|Page(s)||130 - 138|
|Published online||12 May 2020|
- Yu Yong, Tao Jian, Fan Yuqing. Summarization of Large Commercial Jet Digital Design and Manufacturing Technology Application. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2009 (11): 56–60 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jin Guofu, Guo Yinzhang. Research on Task Decomposition and Coupling Mechanism of Product Collaborative Design[J]. Computer & Digital Engineering, 2009, 37(4): 77–80 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jin Lili, Kong Lingfu. Task Disassembling and Scheduling in Environment of Cooperative Design[J]. Comptuter Engineering and Design, 2009, 30(22): 5291–5293 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Anqi, Xie Lizi, Xiao Junchao. An Optimised Task-Personnel Matching Method Supporting Software Project Resources Scheduling[J]. Computer Applications and Software, 2011, 28(3): 20–25 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yaling, Ge Maogen, Hu Jing, et al. Personnel Scheduling of Flexible Job-Shop Problem Based on Person-Task Matching Degree[J]. Journal of Hefei University of Technology, 2015, 38(2): 270–273 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hsieh F S. Deadlock Free Task Distribution and Resource Allocation for Holonic Manufacturing Systems Based on Multi-Agent Framework[C]//IEEE International Conference on Systems, 2001: 2463–2468 [Google Scholar]
- Lo C Y. Multi-Agent Conflict Coordination Using Game Bargain[J]. Information Technology Journal, 2008, 7(2): 234–244 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bao Beifang, Yang Yu, Li Fei, et al. Decomposition Model in Product Customization Collaborative Development Task[J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2014, 20(7): 1537–1545 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Pang Hui, Fang Zongde. Task Decomposition Strategy and Granularity Design in Networked Collaborative Environment[J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2008, 14(3): 425–430 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- He Shengqiang. Digital Assembly Technology and Equipment for Large Aircraft[M]. Beijing:Aviation Industry Press, 2013:80–82(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianping, Zhang Fenglian, Tao Hua. Assembly Tolerance Allocation Based on Hybrid Monte Carlo Method[J]. ComputerSimulation, 2009, 26(10):315–318 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yue Fang, Gu Xinjian, Liu Chang et al. Design and Implemention of Matching Calculation Syatem of Knowledgeworkers and Task[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University, 2015, 49(8): 1462–1469 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Witzgall E. How Does Competence Measurement with CM Prowork Relate to the European Qualification Framework[J/OL]. (2011-01-01)[2019-01-18][Article], accessed 19.10.2016 [Google Scholar]
- Denkena B, Marc-André Dittrich, Winter F. Competence-Based Personnel Scheduling through Production Data[J]. Procedia Cirp, 2017, 63:265–270 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haigang. Civil Aviation Repair Personnel Scheduling Research and Application Based on Task Matching[D]. Chongqing: Chongqing University, 2015(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jia Xiaofeng, Liang Zhengli, Ren Jinluan. Multisource Information Coordination[M]. Beijing:Tsinghua University Press, 2016:89 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Smith R G. The Contract Net Protocol:High-Level Communication and Control in a Distributed Problem Solver[J]. IEEE Trans on Computers, 1980, 29(12):1104–1113 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Qian, Mou Mu, Ji Xiaoning. Analysis of Technique Risk Decision-Making Based on Fuzzy Language Variable[J]. Aeronautical Science & Technology, 2009, (2):10–13 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.