Volume 38, Number 5, October 2020
|Page(s)||1030 - 1037|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- Dang Y, Lin Q, Huang P. AIOps: Real-World Challenges and Research Innovations[C]//Proceedings of the 41st International Conference on Software Engineering: Companion Proceedings, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Pei Dan, Zhang Shenglin, Pei Changhua, et al. Intelligent Operation and Maintenance Based on Machine Learning[J]. Communications of the CCF, 2017, 13 (12): 68– 72 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Ziyu, Lai Yongxuan, Lin Chen, et al. Research on Cloud Databases[J]. Journal of Software, 2012, 23 (5): 1148– 1166 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Jidong, Wang Zhihai. Review of Time Series Representation and Classification Techniques[J]. Computer Science, 2015, 42 (3): 1– 7 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jan G., De Gooijer, Hyndman ROB J.. 25 Years of Time Series Forecasting[J]. International Journal of Forecasting, 2006, 22 (3): 443– 473 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Haimin, Pan Zhisong, Bai Wei. Review of Time Series Prediction Methods[J]. Computer Science, 2019, 46 (1): 21– 28 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Taylor S J, Letham B. Forecasting at Scale[J]. The American Statistician, 2018, 72 (1): 37– 45 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han Dongming, Guo Fangzhou, Pan Jiacheng, et al. Visual Analysis for Anomaly Detection in Time-Series:a Survey[J]. Computer Research and Development, 2018, 55 (9): 1843– 1852 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cui Jiaxu, Yang Bo. Survey on Bayesian Aptimization Methodology and Applications[J]. Journal of Software, 2018, 29 (10): 3068– 3090 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Rob J H, Anne B K, Ralph D S, et al. A State Space Framework for Automatic Forecasting Using Exponential Smoothing Methods[J]. International Journal of Forecasting, 2002, 18 (3): 439– 454 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.