Volume 38, Number 5, October 2020
|Page(s)||1063 - 1067|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- Zhao S J, Li X, Zhang Q Y, et al. Security Analysis of SM2 Key Exchange Protocol in TPM2.0[J]. Security & Communication Networks, 2015, 8: 383– 395 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng Wei, Feng Deng. Analyzing Trusted Computing Protocol Based on the Strand Spaces Model[J]. Chinese Journal of Computers, 2015, 38 (4): 3– 18 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Wangyang. Research on Dynamic Integrity Measurement Model of Xen Virtual Machine Based on vTPM[D]. Baoding: Hebei University, 2017(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yong. Research on the Authentication and Terminal Measurement Technology of PLC Based on Trusted Computing[D]. Shenyang: Shenyang Ligong University, 2018(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Zhuo. The Security Access Technology Research of Mobile Terminals Based on Trusted Computing in Smart Grid[D]. Beijing: State Grid Electric Power Research Institute, 2012(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lei. Research on Key Technology of Trusted Network Function Virtualization[D]. Nanjing: Southeast University, 2017(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Ri. Research and Application of the Integrity Measurement Mechanism on Trusted Computing Platform[D]. Xi'an: Xidian Universtity, 2009(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Megumi A, Joshua D. Guttman, et al. Hash-Based TPM Signatures for the Quantum World[C]//Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security ACNS, Guildford, UK, 2016: 77–94 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianbiao. Process Active Dynamic Measurement Method for Windows Environment[J]. Journal of Shandong University, 2018, 53 (7): 46– 50 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yichen, Han Zhen, Zhanf Dawei. A Scheme of Trusted Virtualization Platform Based on PTM[J]. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University, 2013, 37 (5): 67– 74 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.