Volume 38, Number 6, December 2020
|Page(s)||1240 - 1248|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- Xiao Fugen, Pang Hewei. Introduction to Lunar Geological Morphological Features and Lunar Environment[J]. Spacecraft Environment Engineering, 2003, 20(2): 5-14 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang Ziyuan, Xiao Fugen. The Mars and Its Environment[J]. Spacecraft Environment Engineering, 2012, 29(6): 591-601 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jing, Wei Shimin, Tang Ling, et al. Review on Driving Environment of Mars Rover[J]. Manned Spaceflight, 2019, 25(2): 256-264 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bekker G M. Introduction to Terrain-Vehicle Systems[M]. Michigan: The University of Michigan Press, 1969 [Google Scholar]
- Wong J Y, Reece A R. Prediction of Rigid Wheel Performance Based on the Analysis of Soil-Wheel Stresses:Part II. Performance of Towed Rigid Wheels[J]. Journal of Terramechanics, 1967, 4(2): 7-25 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Janosi Z, Hanamoto B. Analytical Determination of Drawbar Pull as a Function of Slip for Tracked Vehicle in Deformable Soils[C]//Proceedings of the 1st International Conference of ISTVES, Torino, Italy, 1961: 707-726 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bowen, Huang Tieqiu, Xing Yan, et al. Design and Research Co-Simulation Platform of Navigation and Dynamics on Planetary Rovers[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2019, 37(6): 1184-1190 (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Zhen. Dynamics Modelling and (ADAMS) Simulation for Lunar Rover Based on Terramechanics[D]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2009 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Iagnemma K, Senatore C, Trease B, et al. Terramechanics Modeling of Mars Surface Exploration Rovers for Simulation and Parameter Estimation[C]//Proceedings of the ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference, 2011: 1-8 [Google Scholar]
- Ge Pingshu, Guo Lie, Wang Xiaolan, et al. Dynamic Modeling and Motion Control for Lunar Rover on Loose Soil[J]. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2011, 47(12): 1-4 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yanjing, Fan Shichao, Xiang Shuhong. Comparison and Application of Two Models for Wheel-Soil Interaction Simulation[J]. Spacecraft Environment Engineering, 2009, 26(3): 206-209 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shibly H, Iagnemma K, Dubowsky S. An Equivalent Soil Mechanics Formulation for Rigid Wheels in Deformable Terrain, with Application to Planetary Exploration Rovers[J]. Journal of Terramechanics, 2005, 42(1): 1-13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Irani R A, Bauer R J, Warkentin A. A Dynamic Terramechanic Model for Small Lightweight Vehicles with Rigid Wheels and Grousers Operating in Sandy Soil[J]. Journal of Terramechanics, 2011, 48(4): 307-318 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xingjie, Su Bo, Jiang Lei, et al. Research on Soil Mechanical Properties of Martian Surface Soil[J]. Manned Spaceflight, 2016, 22(4): 459-465 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yijia. Research of Mechanism of ADAMS Contact and Contact Friction[J]. Automobile Applied Technology, 2017(6): 64-66 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.