Volume 39, Number 1, February 2021
|Page(s)||189 - 196|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- Jacques A H. Long-life bolting and riveting technology for aircraft[M]. Zhang Guoliang, Translated. Beijing: Aviation Industry Press, 1991 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jiefeng. Hi-lock bolt interference installation and its effect on the mechanical properties of bolt connected structure[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mark Ofsthun. When fatigue quality enhancers do not enhance fatigue quality[J]. International Journal of Fatigue, 2003, 25: 1223–1228 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yongshou, Shao Xiaojun, Liu Jun, et al. Finite element method and experimental investigation on the residual stress fields and fatigue performance of cold expansion hole[J]. Materials & Design, 2010, 31(3):1208–1215 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- He Zhiming, Zhang Xiaojing, Liu Tianqi, et al. Numerical simulation of whole process of cold expansion in 300M steel lug[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University, 2016, 50(4):783–791 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xin, Xu Wu. Numerical prediction and experimental verification of fatigue life of TC4 plate strengthened by cold expansion[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University, 2017, 51(8):1610–1618 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ge Ende, Su Honghua, Chen Yuanqing, et al. Residual stress fields and fatigue life of cold expansion hole in titanium alloy TC4[J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 2015, 26(7):971–976 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cao Zengqiang, Hu Chaoyang, Gan Xuedong, et al. The research of bushing strengthening process on short edge-margin hole[J]. Mechanical Strength, 2016, 38(5):1093–1098 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huo Lubin, Cao Zengqiang, Zhang Fan, et al. Numerical and experimental study on TC4-DT titanium alloy structure after double cold expansion[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2018, 36(4):701–708 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hongda. Simulations of the residual stresses around split-sleeve cold expanded holes in TC4 titanium alloy[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2010 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Burlat M, Julien D, Levesque M, et al. Effect of local working on the fatigue life of 7475-T7351 alumminum alloy hole specimens[J]. Engineering Fracture Mechsnics, 2008, 75: 2042–2061 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Karabin M E, Barlat F, Schultz RW, Numerical and experimental study of the cold expansion process in 7085 plate using a modified split sleeve[J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2007, 189(1/2/3):45–47 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Gang, Shi Guoqin. Effect of the riventing process on the residual stress in fuselage lap joints[J]. Canadian Aeronautics and Space Journal, 2004, 50(2):91–105 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Rans C D, Straznicky P V, Alderliesten R C. Riveting process induced residual stresses around solid rivets in mechanical joints[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2007, 44(1):323–329 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- China Aircraft Structure Strength Institute. Handbook of durability/damage tolerance analysis and design for aircraft(Volume 1): durability design[M]. Xi'an: China Aircraft Structure Strength Institute, 2005: 108–117 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xiaoling, Li Lingfang. Durability and damage tolerance design handbook on civil aviation aircraft structure(i): fatigue design and analysis[M]. Beijing: Aviation Industry Press, 2003 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.