Volume 39, Number 1, February 2021
|Page(s)||71 - 76|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- Xu Mingxuan. Research on fault analysis method and fault diagnosis technology of aircraft avionics system[J]. China Plant Engineering, 2018, 399(14): 102–103 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Platus D L. Negative-stiffness-mechanism vibration isolation system[C]//Proceedings of the SPIE-the International Society for Optical Engineering, 1999: 98–105 [Google Scholar]
- Song Fuchao, Hou Wenkui, Shi Long. The information-enhanced fault diagnosis system design of avionics power supply module[C]//2013 International Conference on Quality Reliebility, Rish, Maintenance, and Safety Engineering, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Izadian A, Khayyer P. Application of Kalman filters in model-based fault diagnosis of a DC-DC boost converter[C]//36th Annual Conference on IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Glendale, AZ, 2010: 369–372 [Google Scholar]
- Park T, Kim T. Novel fault tolerant power conversion system for hybrid electric vehicles[C]//2011 IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, Chicago, 2011: 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- Kim S Y, Nam K, Song H, et al. Fault diagnosis of a ZVS DC-DC converter based on DC-link current pulse shapes[J]. IEEE Trans on Industrial Electronics, 2008, 55(3): 1491–1494 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ribeiro E, Cardoso A J M, Boccaletti C. Fault-tolerant strategy for a photovoltaic DC-DC converter[J]. IEEE Trans on Power Electronics, 2013, 28(6): 3008–3018 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Sheng H, Wang F, Tipton C W. A fault detection and protection scheme for three-level DC-DC converters based on monitoring flying capacitor voltage[J]. IEEE Trans on Power Electronics, 2012, 27(2): 685–697 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.