Volume 39, Number 1, February 2021
|Page(s)||77 - 84|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- Lyu Yang, Kang Tongna, Pan Quan, et al. UAV sense and avoidance: concepts, technologies, and systems[J]. Chinese Science: Information Science, 2019, 49(5): 520–537 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y, Che C. A brief review of the intelligent algorithm for traveling salesman problem in UAV route planning[C]//2019 IEEE 9th International Conference on Electronics Information and Emergency Communication, Beijing, China, 2019: 1–7 [Google Scholar]
- Balch T. The case for randomized search[C]//IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, San Francisco, CA, 2000: 213–215 [Google Scholar]
- Choset H. Coverage of known spaces: the boustrophedon cellular decomposition[J]. Autonomous Robots, 2000, 9(3): 247–253 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- De Carvalho R N, Vidal H A, Vieira P, et al. Complete coverage path planning and guidance for cleaning robots[C]//IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Guimaraes, 1997: 677–682 [Google Scholar]
- Chen X, Zhao M, Yin L. Dynamic path planning of the UAV avoiding static and moving obstacles[J]. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, 2020, 99(3): 909–931 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qianqian, Yu Daoyang, Li Minqiang. Research on obstacle avoidance algorithm for mobile robot based on hybrid strategy[J]. Control Engineering of China, 2019, 26(7): 1328–1334 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mallapragada P K, Jin R, Jain A K, et al. Semi boost: boosting for semi-supervised learning[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2009, 31(11): 2000–2014 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ren Q, Li M, Han S. Discrimination and comparison experiments of basalt tectonic setting based on improved genetic algorithm-optimized neural network[J]. Earth Science Frontiers, 2019, 26(4): 117–124 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.