Volume 39, Number 2, April 2021
|Page(s)||448 - 453|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Android operating system share worldwide by OS version from 2013 to 2020[EB/OL]. (2020-07-06)[2020-08-23]. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Q, Luo L, Qian Z, et al. Resilient user-side Android application repackaging and tampering detection using cryptographically obfuscated logic bombs[J]. IEEE Trans on Dependable and Secure Computing, 2019 (99):1 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Martín I, Hernández J A. CloneSpot: fast detection of Android repackages[J]. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2019, 94: 740–748 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- He Y, Yang X, Hu B, et al. Dynamic privacy leakage analysis of Android third-party libraries[J]. Journal of Information Security and Applications, 2019, 46: 259–270 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ko J S, Jo J S, Kim D H, et al. Real time android ransomware detection by analyzed android applications[C]//2019 International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Li D, Bissyande T F, et al. Understanding Android APP piggybacking[C]//2017 IEEE/ACM 39th International Conference on Software Engineering Companion, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Bissyande T F, Klein J. SimiDroid: identifying and explaining similarities in android apps[C]//2017 IEEE Trust-com/BigDataSE/ICESS, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Liu S, Gan G. Graph structure-based clustering algorithm for Android third-party libraries[J]. Earth and Environmental Science, 2020, 428(1):012009 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou W, Zhou Y, Grace M, et al. Fast scalable detection of piggybacked mobile applications[C]//Proceedings of the Third ACM Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal P, Trivedi B. Unstructured data collection from APK files for malware detection[J]. International Journal of Computer Applications, 2020, 176(28):42–45 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lin P, Chen Y. Network security situation assessment based on text sim Hash in big data environment[J]. International Journal Network Security, 2019, 214:699–708 [Google Scholar]
- Ng S W, Lei S L, Lu J, et al. Speeding up simrank computations by polynomial preconditioners[J]. Applied Numerical Mathematics, 2020, 153: 147–163 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.