Volume 39, Number 3, June 2021
|Page(s)||549 - 557|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Rodriguez E, Stiles B W, Durden S L, et al. XOVWM: the next-generation ocean surface vector winds mission[C]//28th Conf on Hurricanes and Tropical Meteorology, Orlando, FL, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez E, Gaston R W, Durden S L, et al. A scatterometer for XOVWM, the extended ocean vector winds mission[C]//IEEE Radar Conference, 2009: 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Alvarez-Salazar O S. Pointing architecture of SMAP's large spinning antenna[C]//AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, 2013: 4560 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng J, Chen K S, Bi H, et al. A Preliminary evaluation of the SMAP radiometer soil moisture product over United States and Europe using ground-based measurements[J]. IEEE Trans on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2016, 54(8): 4929–4940 10.1109/TGRS.2016.2553085 [Google Scholar]
- Xue Xiaobu, Zhu Haijiang, Lyu Wang, et al. Application research on dynamic balance control for spaceborne large-scale rotary payload[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2012, 33(8): 1001–1005 10.3873/j.issn.1000-1328.2012.08.001 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiuxiao, Wang Fei, Kong Bo. Improved vibrational mechanism for dynamic balance of satellite-borne rotating playload[J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2016, 35(3): 204–208 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Guangyi, Wang Deyou, Jiao Yeqiu. Experimentd investigation of local balanced technique for large aeroengine rotor[J]. Aeroengine, 2008(1): 19–22 10.3969/j.issn.1672-3147.2008.01.007 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Qiufeng. Research on optimization of helicopter rotor dynamic balance[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Niu Baohua, Yao Hanyu, Ai Yongqiang, et al. Dynamic balancing design simulation and ground test for satellite antenna[J]. Aerospace Manufacturing Technology, 2019(3): 32–36 10.3969/j.issn.1674-5108.2019.03.006 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gong Ran. NASA's soil moisture active-passive(SMAP) mission set to launch[J]. Space International, 2015(1): 31–35 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Pengpeng, Niu Baohua, Ai Yongqiang, et al. Dynamic balancing design simulation and test for HY-2A satellite microwave radiometer[J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2016, 36(9): 1–6 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Deng Xinxian. Study on wind load characteristics and resistance performance of a radar structure[D]. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University, 2017(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Xuejian. Numerical simulation of flow around two prisms in tandem arrangement at high Reynolds numbers[D]. Hangzhou: China Jiliang University, 2014(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Liang, Qian Guangping. The study on the lower Reynolds drag around nonspherical sand particles[J]. Chinese Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2011, 26(1): 19–23 10.3969/j.issn.1000-4874.2011.01.003 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shen Guohui, Yao Jianfeng, Guo Yong, et al. Aerodynamic coefficient and flow characteristics of a 30 cm-diameter circular cylinder[J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2020, 39(6): 22–28 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Deng Xiaobing, Zhang Hanxin, Li Qin. Large eddy simulation of 3-dimensional incompressible flow around a square cylinder[J]. Acta Aerodynamica Sinica, 2008, 26(2): 167–172 10.3969/j.issn.0258-1825.2008.02.006 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- He Erming, Yin Geliang, Hu Yaqi. Random vibration analysis and structural modification of satellite-borne equipment[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014(455): 310–313 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.