Volume 39, Number 3, June 2021
|Page(s)||604 - 610|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- He Kaiming, Sun Jian, Tang Xiaoou. Single Image Haze Removal Using Dark Channel Prior[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2011, 33 (12): 2341– 2353 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Raanan Fattal. Single Image Dehazing[J]. ACM Transactions on Graphics, 2008, 27 (3): 1– 9 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tarel Jeanphilippe, Nicolas Hautière. Fast visibility restoration from a single color or gray level image[C]//IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, Kyoto, Japan, 2009: 2201–2208 [Google Scholar]
- Tan R T. Visibility in bad weather from a single image[C]//2008 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng F C, Lin C H, Lin J L. Constant time O(1) image fog removal using lowest level channel[J]. Electronics Letters, 2012, 48 (22): 1404– 1406 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing, Cao Yang, Wang Zengfu. Nighttime haze removal based on a new imaging model[C]//2014 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, 2015: 4557–4561 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yu, Tan Robby T, Brown Michael S. Nighttime haze removal with glow and multiple light colors[C]//International Conference on Computer Vision, 2015: 226–234 [Google Scholar]
- Pei S C, Lee T Y. Nighttime haze removal using color transfer pre-processing and dark channel prior[C]//19th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, 2013: 957–960 [Google Scholar]
- Schechner Y Y, Karpel N. Clear underwater vision[C]//Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2004: 536–543 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Z, Yang Y, Shu C, et al. Improved single image dehazing using dark channel prior[J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2015 (5): 1070– 1079 [Google Scholar]
- Shuai Y, Liu R, He W. Image haze removal of wiener filtering based on dark channel prior[C]//Eighth International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Security, 2013: 318–322 [Google Scholar]
- Kim H, Jin H, Hadap S, et al. Specular reflection separation using dark channel prior[C]//Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition, 2013: 1460–1467 [Google Scholar]
- Ru Yi. The research of gray-haze image recovery algorithm[D]. Xi′an: Northwest Univercity, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lou W, Li Y, Yang G, et al. Integrating haze density features for fast nighttime image dehazing[J]. IEEE Access, 2020, 8: 113318– 113330 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang B, Meng H, Ma X, et al. Nighttime image dehazing with modified models of color transfer and guided image filter[J]. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2018, 77: 3125– 3141 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tang C, Sun R, Lian Z, et al. PLSMS model for restoration of the details concealed by light sources in nighttime hazed image[J]. Signal Image and Video Processing, 2020, 15: 1– 9 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- He K, Sun J, Tang X. Guided image filtering[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence, 2013, 35 (6): 1397– 1409 [Google Scholar]
- He Kaiming, Sun Jian, Tang Xiaoou. Guided image filtering[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2013, 35: 1– 4 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.