Volume 39, Number 4, August 2021
|Page(s)||703 - 711|
|Published online||23 September 2021|
- Liu Siqi, Bai Junqiang. Analysis of flight variation of small solar UAVs using dynamic soaring technology[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2020, 38(1): 48–57 [Article] [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sachs G, Traugott J, Nesterova A P, et al. Flying at no mechanical energy cost: disclosing the secret of wandering albatrosses[J]. Plos One, 2012, 7(9): e41449 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao J Y. Optimal patterns of glider dynamic soaring[J]. Optimal Control Application and Methods, 2004, 25: 67–89 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Sachs G, Bussotti P. Application of optimal control theory to dynamic soaring of Seabirds[J]. Variational Analysis and Applications, 2005, 79: 975–994 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Deittert M, Richards A, Toomer C A, et al. Engineless unmanned aerial vehicle propulsion by dynamic soaring[J]. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 2009, 32(5): 1446–1457 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Bingjie, Hou Zhongxi. Energy transformation in dynamic soaring of unmanned aerial vehicles[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2015, 37(1): 78–83 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu D N, Hou Z X, Guo Z, et al. Optimal patterns of dynamic soaring with a small unmanned aerial vehicle[J]. Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 2017, 231(9): 1593–1608 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Shan Shangqiu, Hou Zhongxi, Zhu Bingjie, et al. Dynamics modeling of dynamic soaring and energy gaining from the wind gradient[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2015(4): 45–49 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bencatel R, Sousa J, Faied M, et al. Shear wind estimation[C]//Proc of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, Portland, Oregon, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.