Volume 39, Number 4, August 2021
|Page(s)||883 - 890|
|Published online||23 September 2021|
- Tang Kaiyuan, Ouyang Guangyao Advanced internal combustion engine science[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2008 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ryu Y, Lee Y, Nan J. Performance and emission characteristics of additives-enhanced heavy fuel oil in large two-stroke marine diesel engine[J]. Fuel, 2016, 182: 850–856 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Hou Yujing, Lin Xuedong, Li Degang. Simulation reasarch on the effect of high pressure injection on the spray and combustion characteristics of DI diesel engine[J]. Chinese Internal Combustion Engine Engineering, 2016, 37(4): 1–7 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mendez S, Thirouard B. Using multiple injection strategies in diesel combustion: potential to improve emissions, noise and fuel economy trade-off in low CR engines[J]. Sae International Journal of Fuels & Lubricants, 2008, 1(1): 662–674 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jia Hekun, Liu Shengji, Yin Bifeng, et al. Visualization of influence of ERG on combustion process and emission performance for light-duty diesel engine[J]. Trans of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2012, 28(5): 44–49 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chang Yuan, Ouyang Guangyao, Yang Kun. Fuel injection control of ultra high pressure common rail system[J]. Naval Journal of University of Engineering, 2015, 27(5): 39–43 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Joonsik H, Donghui Q, Yongjin J, et al. Effect of injection parameters on the combustion and emission characteristics in a common-rail direct injection diesel engine fueled with waste cooking oil biodiesel[J]. Renewable Energy, 2014, 63: 9–17 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Lei, Yang Kun, An Shijie, et al. Simulation of the effect of fuel injection rate that matches fuel injection advanced angle on the performance of ultra high pressure common rail diesel engine[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2019, 37(2): 417–423 [Article] [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Tian, Su Wanhua, Guo Hongsong. Study of concentration distribution of liquid and vapor-phase of diesel spray injected at ultra-high injection pressure by planar laser induced exciplex fluorescence technique[J]. Trans of CSICE, 2007, 25(2): 97–104 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Chunde. An investigation into the unit injector with ultra-high injection pressure for heavy duty truck diesel engine[J]. Automotive Engineering, 1999, 24(4): 226–231 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Nishida K, Manabe T, Zhang W. 4819 Effect of micro-hole and high-pressure on mixture properties of D.I. diesel spray[C]//The Proceedings of the JSME Annual Meeting, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Leinhard R, Parche M, Alvare C, et al. Pressure-amplified common rail system for commercial vehicles[J]. MTZ, 2009, 70(5): 10–15 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gerhard Z. Euro 4 and beyond-role of diesel fuel injection systems[R]. SAE-2004-01-0782 [Google Scholar]
- Soriano J A, Mata C, Armas O, et al. A zero-dimensional model to simulate injection rate from first generation common rail diesel injectors under thermodynamic diagnosis[J]. Energy, 2018, 158: 845–858 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Leng Xianyin, Long Wuqiang, Feng Liyan, et al. Numerical simulation research into effects of injection rates on performances and emissions of diesel engine[J]. Journal of Dalian University of Technology, 2011, 51(2): 180–187 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yan J W. Common rail injection system iterative learning control based parameter calibration for accurate fuel injection quantity control[J]. International Journal of Automotive Technology, 2011, 12(2): 149–157 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Lei, An Shijie, Yang Kun, et al. Design of solenoid drive circuit for electronically controlled diesel engine[J]. Journal of Naval University of Engineering, 2017, 29(2): 37–41 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.