Volume 39, Number 5, October 2021
|Page(s)||1022 - 1028|
|Published online||14 December 2021|
- Zhao Feihong, Bao Jingyuan, Ming Delie. Battle damage assessment for building based on multi-feature[C]//2020 IEEE 5th Information Technology and Mechatronics Engineering Conference, Chongqing, 2020: 57–60 [Google Scholar]
- Qi Zongfeng, Liu Qiaoqiao, Wang Jun, et al. Battle damage assessment based on an improved Kullback-Leibler divergence sparse autoencoder[J]. Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering, 2017, 18(12): 1991–2000 [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Chenglin, Chen Xiaowei. A review on damage assessment of target hit by missile warhead[J]. Chinese Journal of Energetic Materials, 2021, 29(2): 166–180 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hajeb M, Karimzadeh S, Fallahi A. Seismic damage assessment in sarpole-zahab town (Iran) using synthetic aperture radar (SAR) images and texture analysis[J]. Natural Hazards, 2020, 103(1): 347–366 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Wei, Peng Zhongren. Damage assessment using google street view: evidence from hurricane michael in mexico beach, florida[J]. Applied Geography, 2020, 123: 102252 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Gu Hongping, Cheng Chun, Sun Aixi, et al. Research on vulnerability and damage assessment of tactical ballistic missile[C]//Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Manufacturing, Material and Metallurgical Engineering, Chengdu, 2019: 404–410 [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Chenglin, Chen Xiaowei. Damage assessment of the target area of the island/reef under the attack of missile war-head[J]. Defence Technology, 2020, 16(1): 18–28 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Huang He, Song Jing, Guo Lu, et al. A novel dehazing algorithm based on median guide filter for traffic video[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechincal University, 2018, 36(3): 414–419 [Article][Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.