Volume 39, Number 5, October 2021
|Page(s)||1029 - 1034|
|Published online||14 December 2021|
- Liu Lu, Nie Zaiping. An efficient numerical model for the radiation analysis of microstrip patch antennas[J]. ACES Journal, 2019, 34(10): 1473–1478 [Google Scholar]
- Harrington Roger F. Field computation by moment methods, NewYork, NY, USA: MacMillian, 1968 [Google Scholar]
- Song Jiming, Lu Caicheng, Chew Wengcho. Multilevel fast multipole algorithm for electromagnetic scattering by large complex objects, IEEE Trans on Antennas and Propagation, 1997, 45(10): 1488–1493 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fasenfest B, Capolino F B. A fast mom solution for large arrays: green's function interpolation with FFT[J]. IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 2004, 3(1): 161–164 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seo Seungmo, Lee Jinfa. A fast IE-FFT algorithm for solving PEC scattering problems[J]. IEEE Trans on Magnetics, 2005, 41(5): 1476–1479 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bleszynski E, Bleszynski M, Jaroszewicz T. A fast integral-equation solver for electromagnetic scattering problems[C]//Proceedings of IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium and URSI National Radio Science Meeting, Seattle, WA, 1994: 416–419 [Google Scholar]
- Bleszynski E, Bleszynski M, Jaroszewicz T. AIM: adaptive integral method for solving large-scale electromagnetic scattering and radiation problems[J]. Radio Science, 1996, 31(5): 1225–1251 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ioannidi Constantina, Anastassiu Hristos. Circulant adaptive integral method (CAIM) for electromagnetic scattering from large targets of arbitrary shape[J]. IEEE Trans on Magnetics, 2009, 45(3): 1308n1331 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xing, Zhang Shuai, Liu Ziliang, et al. A SAIM-FAFFA method for efficient computation of electromagnetic scattering problems[J]. IEEE Trans on Antennas and Propagation, 2016, 64(12): 5507–5512 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barrowes Benjamin, Teixeira Fernando, et al. Fast algorithm for matrix-vector multiply of asymmetric multilevel block-toeplitz matrices in 3-D scattering[J]. Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 2001, 31(1): 28–32 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.