Volume 39, Number 5, October 2021
|Page(s)||1035 - 1042|
|Published online||14 December 2021|
- Zhai H B, Wu Z Y, Liu Y S, Yue Z F. The dynamic reliability analysis of pipe conveying fluid based on a refined response surface method[J]. Journal of Vibration and Control, 2015, 21(4): 790–800 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Q, Liu Y S, Zhao Y Z, et al. Improved resonance reliability and global sensitivity analysis of multi-span pipes conveying fluid based on active learning Kriging model[J]. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 2019, 170: 92–101 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG YishangLIU YongshouZHAO BinNon-probabilistic reliability analysis on resonance of fluid-filled pipeline based on Kriging modelJournal of Vibration Engineering 2014322262267 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Han Tao, Liu Wei, Zhang Zijun, et al. Natural frequency analysis of complex hydraulic pipelines based on straight-curved pipeline assembly algorithm[J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2018, 37(7): 13–22 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ritto T G, Soize C, Rochinha F A, et al. Dynamic stability of a pipe conveying fluid with an uncertain computational model[J]. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 2014, 49, 412–426 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Liyang, Lyu Zhenzhou, Wang Fei, et al. Global sensitivity analysis for multiple outputs and their solutions[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2017, 39(4): 154–160 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yan, Lyu Zhenzhou, Zhou Yicheng. Temporal and spatial reliability and global sensitivity analysis with envelope functions[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017, 35(4): 591–598 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ren Chao, Li Hongshuang. Cross-entropy method for failure probability based global importance measure analysis[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017, 35(3): 536–544 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wei P F, Liu F C, Tang C H. Reliability and reliability-based importance analysis of structural systems using multiple response Gaussian process model[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2018, 175: 183–195 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Sadeghi-Goyghari M, Jeon S, Kwon H J. Flutter instability of cantilevered carbon nanotubes caused by magnetic fluid flow subjected to a longitudinal field[J]. Physica E: Low-dimensional System and Nanostructures, 2018, 98: 184–190 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Kjolsing E J, Todd M D. Frequency response of a fixed-fixed pipe immersed in viscous fluids, conveying internal steady flow[J]. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2015, 134: 247–256 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Dai H L, Rao Y N, Dai T. A review of recent researches on FGM cylindrical structures under coupled physical interactions[J]. Composite Structures, 2016, 152: 199–225 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Saltelli A. Making best use of model evaluations to compute sensitivity induces[J]. Computer Physics Communications, 2002, 145: 280–97 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Q, Liu Y S, Chen B Q, et al. A variable and mode sensitivity analysis method for structural system using a novel active learning Kriging model[J]. Reliability Engineering & Structural Safety, 2021, 206: 107285 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Q F, Zeng J P, Yang G. MrDIRECT: a multilevel robust direct algorithm for global optimization problems[J]. Journal of Global Optimization, 2015, 62(2): 205–227 [Google Scholar]
- Echard B, Gayton N, Lemaire M. AK-MCS: an active learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo simulation[J]. Structural Safety, 2011, 33: 145–154 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.