Volume 39, Number 5, October 2021
|Page(s)||1012 - 1021|
|Published online||14 December 2021|
- Zhang Kaitian, Lou Zhangpeng, Wang Yong, et al. Control of spacecraft formation flying around heliocentric displaced orbits[J]. Information And Control, 2016, 45(1): 114–119 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Cai Guanbin, Yan Jie, Zhao Yushan, et al. Attitude consensus of multi-spacecraft cooperative formation with stochastic multi-hop time-varying delay[J]. Control Theory & Applications, 2018, 35(10): 1415–1421 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guan Qixue, Dai Jing, Wang Weiguang, et al. Finite-time spacecraft formation attitude tracking control with angular velocity-free measurement and saturation input[J]. Aero Weaponry, 2020, 27(4): 39–44 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Shengqing, Ye Wenyu, He Yubin, et al. Satellite formation keeping and its stability analysis based on artificial potential field method[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2019, 31(2): 332–338 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tian Jing, Cheng Yuehua, Jiang Bin, et al. Research on cooperative control of spacecraft formation under limited information-exchange[J]. Aerospace Control, 2014, 32(4): 75–81 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lee U, Mesbahi M. Feedback control for spacecraft reorientation under attitude constraints via convex potentials[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace & Electronic Systems, 2014, 50(4): 2578–2592 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li P, Zhu Z H. Line-of-sight nonlinear model predictive control for autonomous rendezvous in elliptical orbit[J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2017, 69: 236–243 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zong L, Luo J, Wang M. Optimal concurrent control for space manipulators rendezvous and capturing targets under actuator saturation[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2020, 56(6): 4841–4855 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cong Y Z, Du H B, Jin Q C, et al. Formation control for multiquadrotor aircraft: connectivity preserving and collision avoidance[J]. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2020, 30(6): 2352–2366 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Guangfu, Dong Hongyang, Hu Qinglei. Fault tolerant translational control for spacecraft formation flying with collision a voidance requirement[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2017, 38(10): 206–216 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xue Xianghong, Yue Xiaokui, Yuan Jianping. Connectivity preservation and collision avoidance for leader-follower spacecraft formation flying[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2020, 41(7): 959–969 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu G Q, Song S M, Sun J G. Finite-time dynamic surface antisaturation control for spacecraft terminal approach considering safety[J]. Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 2018, 55(2): 1–14 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Q, Sun C, Song S, et al. Robust adaptive control for spacecraft final proximity maneuvers with safety constraint and input quantization[J]. ISA Transactions, 2020, 11: 35–46 [NASA ADS] [Google Scholar]
- Li Q, Yuan J P, Wang H. Sliding mode control for autonomous spacecraft rendezvous with collision avoidance[J]. Acta Astronautica, 2018, 151: 743–751 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.