Volume 39, Number 6, December 2021
|Page(s)||1289 - 1295|
|Published online||21 March 2022|
- Weh H, May H. Achievable force densities for permanent magnet excited machines in new configurations[C]//Proceedings of International Conference on Electrical Machines, München, 1986 [Google Scholar]
- Jia Zhou, Lin Heyun, Huang Yunkai, et al. A novel transverse flux permanent magnet generator with double-C stator hoops[J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, 2015, 35(11) : 2831–2837 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kou Baoquan, Yang Guolong, Li Peng, et al. Basic research on bidirectional cross link transverse flux cylindrical linear permanent magnet synchronous motor[J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, 2012, 32(36) : 61–63 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Jianhu, Feng Yi. Design and analysis of magnetic concentrating transverse flux permanent disk wind turbine[J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, 2017, 37(9) : 2694–2701 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe R, Shin J S, Koseki T, et al. Optimal design for high output power of transverse-flux-type cylindrical linear synchronous generator[J]. IEEE Trans on Magnetic, 2014, 50(11) : 8202704 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ueda Y, Takahashi H, Akiba T, et al. Small cogging-torque transverse-flux motor with magnetic short circuit under unloaded condition[J]. IEEE Trans on Magnetics, 2014, 50(11) : 820–904 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liang Xu, Huang Ming. Modern intelligent optimization hybrid algorithm and its application[M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2011 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Shuhuan, Huang Yuanfeng, Ai Chengliu, et al. The structure of a new cylindrical staggered transverse flux permanent magnet linear generator and its magnetic flux leakage analysis and optimization[J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, 2019, 39(24) : 7357–7365 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bao Guangqing, Zheng Wenpeng, Jiang Jianzhong. Application of an improved particle swarm algorithm in the optimization of transverse flux permanent magnet motors[J]. Electric Machines and Control Applications, 2008, 35(8): 27–31 10.3969/j.issn.1673-6540.2008.08.007 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Omran M G H, Mahdavi M. Global-best harmony search[J]. Applied Mathematics & Computation, 2008, 198(2) : 643–656 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ling, Qian Bin. Hybrid differential evolution and scheduling algorithm[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shengbing, Zhang Pengfei. An improved quantum genetic algorithm using elite retention[J]. Journal of Naval University of Engineering, 2010, 22(1) : 5–7 10.3969/j.issn.1674-5531.2010.01.002 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hao Lingxiao. Design and research of disc type bipolar crosslinking transverse magnetic field permanent magnet motor[D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xiuwu, Zhang Ke, Liu Yong. WSN positioning algorithm based on penalty function and water wave optimization[J]. Journal Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2020, 43(4) : 107–112 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.