Volume 39, Number 6, December 2021
|Page(s)||1368 - 1376|
|Published online||21 March 2022|
- Jarmark B. A missile duel between two aircraft[J]. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 1985, 8(4) : 508–513 10.2514/3.20012 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jarmark B. A realistic aerial combat duel as a differential game study[C]//IEEE Conference on Decision & Control, 1983 [Google Scholar]
- Imado F, Miwa S. The optimal evasive maneuver of a fighter against proportional navigation missiles[C]//10th Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference, 1983 [Google Scholar]
- Byrnes M W. Nightfall: machine autonomy in air-to-air combat[J]. Air and Space Power Journal, 2014, 28(3) : 48–75 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Qingwei, Liu Chao, He Jiafan. The constructing method of hierarchical decision-making model in air combat[C]//Proceedings of the 8th China Command and Control Conference, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu An, Chen Xing, Li Zhanwu, et al. A method of situation assessment for beyond-visual-range aircombat based on tactical attack area[J]. Fire Control & Command Control 2020 45 9 97 102 10.3969/j.issn.1002-0640.2020.09.018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shi Zhenqing, Liang Xiaolong, Zhang Jiaqiang, et al. Situation assessment for air combat based on missile attack zone[J]. Fire Control & Command Control, 2018, 43(9) : 89–93 10.3969/j.issn.1002-0640.2018.09.019 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lan Yibing, Wang Weijia, Song Kepu. Air combat tactical decision-making based on missile attack envelop[J]. Electronics Optics & Control, 2020, 27(10) : 8–11 10.3969/j.issn.1671-637X.2020.10.002 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guanghui, Xu Guangda, Xie Yupeng, et al. UCAV air combat threat assessment based on interval number fuzzy comprehensive evaluation[J]. Modern Defence Technology, 2018, 46(6) : 1–6 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Kexin, Huang Changqiang, Wei Zhenglei, et al. Situation assessment for unmanned aerial vehicle air combat based on anti-reasoning rules decision tree[J]. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 2019, 51(4) : 72–79 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xuan Y B, Huang C Q, Li W X. Air combat situation assessment by gray fuzzy Bayesian network[J]. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 2011, 69 : 114–119 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Longting, Kou Yanan, Wang Dong, et al. A dynamic variable weight method for situation assessment in close-range air combat[J]. Electronics Optics & Control, 2019, 26(4) : 1–5 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xie Jianfeng, Yang Qiming, Dai Shuling, et al. Air combat maneuver decision based on reinforcement genetic algorithm[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2020, 38(6) : 1330–1338 10.3969/j.issn.1000-2758.2020.06.02410.3969/j.issn.1000-2758.2020.06.024 (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Xie Junjie. Target allocation and firepower allocation in air combat simulation[D]. Changsha: University of Defense Science and Technology, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lowe R, Wu Y, Tamar A, et al. Multi-agent actor-critic for mixed cooperative-competitive environments[C]//Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Lan Weihua. Mathematical modeling of air combat simulation[J]. Electronics Optics & Control, 2009(6) : 9–11 10.3969/j.issn.1671-637X.2009.06.003 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Pei, Wang Weijia, Chen Xiang, et al. Air combat maneuvering flight trajectory generation and control[J]. Ordnance Industry Automation, 2018, 37(11) : 76–80 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.