Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||118 - 124|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Ding Tuanjie. Development and application of variable stability aircraft technology[J]. International Aviation, 2011, 3 : 72–75 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Oswald D. Aircraft and aircraft systems development in the last 50 years[J]. Canadian Aeronautics & Space Journal, 2004, 50(1) : 1–18 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xingtang, Lyu Jie, Zhou Ziquan. In-flight simulator[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2003 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Swail C P, Gubbels A W, Jennings S A, et al. Helmet-mounted display research activity on the NRC Bell 205 airborne simulator[C]//Proceedings of SPIE-The International Society for Optical Engineering, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- 陆军装备部 军用直升机飞行品质[S]. GJB 902B-2017 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ziquan, LIU Xingtang, YU Jing. Modern flight simulation technology[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 1997 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Suofeng, Shen Gongzhang, Wu Chengfu. Advanced aircraft flight control system[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2003 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Feng, Jing Li, Qi Shengjun. Design and application technology of variable stability helicopter[J]. Flight Mechanics, 2021, 39(1) : 7–11 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kunyu. Helicopter flight controllers and their use[M]. Beijing: China Ocean Press, 1986 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cai Hua. Design and simulation of helicopter control law[D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2007 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Alexander M, Hofinger M. Survey of variable stability helicopter applications in handling qualities research[J]. Journal of Documentation, 2011, 67(2) : 290–311. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mitchell D G, Doman D B, Key D L. Evolution, revolution, and challenges of handling qualities[J]. Journal of Guidance Control & Dynamics, 2003, 27(1) : 27 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.