Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||189 - 198|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Wang Xiaoguang, Li Jiarong, Yu Jian, et al. Tensile anisotropy of single crystal superalloy DD9[J]. Acta Metallurgica Sinca, 2015, 51(10) : 1253–1260 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shabadi R, Ionescu M, Jeandin M, et al. Formation of secondary phases in the boundary between surface defect grains and matrix in third generation nickel-based single crystal superalloy turbine blades[J]. Materials Science Forum, 2018, 941 : 766–771. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miao Qing. Creep feed profile grinding of turbine blade root of single crystal nickle-based superalloy with microcrystalline alumina wheels[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hao, Liu Jichuan. Analysis of machining method of turbine blade tenon tooth[J]. Internal Combustion Engines, 2019 (4) : 31–33 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ding Wenfeng, Miao Qing, Li Benkai, et al. Review on grinding technology of nickel-based superalloys used for aero-engine[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2019, 55(1) : 189–215 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yucan, Zhang Zhiwei, Xu Jiuhua, et al. High efficiency deep grinding of directional solidified nickel-based superalloy turbine blade root[J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, 2014, 46(2) : 190–196. 10.3969/j.issn.1005-2615.2014.02.003 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ding W F, Xu J H, Chen Z Z, et al. Grindability and surface integrity of cast nickel-based superalloy in creep feed grinding with brazed CBN abrasive wheels[J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2010, 23(4) : 501–510. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Ding W F, Liu C J, et al. Grinding performance and surface integrity of particulate-reinforced titanium matrix composites in creep-feed grinding[J]. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2017, 94(2) : 1–12 [Google Scholar]
- Cai M, Gong Y D, Yao S, et al. Experimental study on grinding surface properties of nickel-based single crystal superalloy DD5[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2019, 101 : 71–85. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cai Ming, Gong Yadong, Qu Shuoshuo, et al. Morphology simulation and experimental study on micro-grinding of nickel-based single crystal superalloy[J]. Journal of Northeastern University, 2019, 40(3) : 85–90 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gu Yulong. Creep-feed deep grinding of nickel-based single crystal superalloy blade tenon with corundum abrasive wheels[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, 2019 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bhaduri D, Soo S L, Aspinwall D K, et al. A study on ultrasonic assisted creep feed grinding of nickel based superalloys[J]. Procedia CIRP, 2012, 1 : 376–381 [Google Scholar]
- Hood R, Cooper P, Aspinwall S L, et al. Creep feed grinding of γ-tial using single layer electroplated diamond superabrasive wheels[J]. CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, 2015, 11 : 36–44. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rabiey M, Maerchy P. Investigation on surface integrity of steel DIN 100Cr6 by grinding using CBN tool[J]. Procedia CIRP, 2020, 87 : 192–197. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su Xufeng. Study of creep grinding on superalloy for turbine blade[D]. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.