Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||40 - 46|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Fang ErzhengHuang ZhihaoGui Chenyang, et al. Current situation and challenges of surface and underwater target recognition technology[J]. National Defense Technology Industry, 2020 (7): 66–68[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li LanruiLi PengLiu Tianyu, et al. Research status of underwater acoustic signal detection and recognition technology[J]. Communications Technology, 2020, 53(12): 2904–2907[Article](in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yang. Theoretical and experimental study on underwater acoustic array processing[D]. Harbin: Harbin Engineering University, 2010: 10–18 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yaozhen. Studies on physiological perception feature extraction methods in underwater target-radiated noise[D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu YanchenWang Yingmin. Ship-radiated noise analysis based on the Gammatone frequency cepstrum coefficient[J]. Journal of Unmanned Undersea Systems, 2021, 29(1): 60–64 [Article](in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hinton G E, Salakhutdinov R R. Reducing the dimensionality of data with neural networks[J]. Science, 2006, 313(5786): 504–507[Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiang, Zeng Xiangyang. Deep learning methods and their applications in underwater targets recognition[C]//Proceedings of the 2015 Academic Conference of the Hydroacoustics Branch of the Acoustical Society of China, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng JinshengDu XuanminZhou Shengzeng, et al. Application of the MFCC feature based supervised learning method in passive sonar target recognition[J]. Ship Science and Technology, 2018, 40(17): 116–121[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jixia. Rearch on bottle waste detection based on convolution neural network[D]. Harbin: Harbin University of Science and Technology, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu JiHuang ZhaoqiongLi Chen, et al. Advances in underwater target passive recognition using deep learning[J]. Journal of Signal Processing, 2019, 35(9): 1460–1475[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- He K, Zhang X, Ren S, et al. Deep residual learning for image recognition[C]//2016 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou ZhuoLiang HongYang Changsheng, et al. Underwater target identification based on dolphin auditory system model[J]. Journal of Unmanned Undersea Systems, 2021, 29(2): 147–152[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.