Volume 40, Number 2, April 2022
|Page(s)||243 - 252|
|Published online||03 June 2022|
- Richard E Kuhn, John W Draper. An investigation of a wing-propeller configuration employing large-chord plain flaps and large-diameter propellers for low-speed flight and vertical take-off[R]. NACA-3307, 1954 [Google Scholar]
- Falarski M D, Mort K W. Large-scale wind-tunnel investigation of a ducted-fan-deflected-slipstream model with an auxiliary wing[R]. NASA-6323, 1971 [Google Scholar]
- Gong Zhibin, Li Jie, Jiang Shengju, et al. Numerical investigation of the engine positions on powered high-lift effects for large transport aircraft[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2015, 33(4): 560–565 [Article][Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaochuan, Wang Yuntao, Meng Dehong, et al. Study on wing slipstream effects of distributed propellers with different rotating directions[J]. Acta Aerodynamica Sinica, 2019, 37(1): 89–98 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cole J A, Maughmer M D, Michael K, et al. Higher-order free-wake method for propeller-wing systems[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2019, 56(1): 1–16 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Veldhuis L M. Propeller wing aerodynamic interference[D]. Delft: Technische Universiteit Delft, 2005: 353–364 [Google Scholar]
- Hunsaker D, Snyder D. A lifting-line approach to estimating propeller/wing interactions[C]//AIAA Applied Aerodyna-mics Conference, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shengwei, Wang Wei. Method for evaluating powered high-lift effects of externally blown flap[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2017, 38(6): 220689 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shollenberger C A. Analysis of the interaction of jets and airfoils in two dimensions[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 1973, 10(5): 267–273 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shollenberger C A. An investigation of a two-dimensional propulsive lifting system[R]. NASA-2250, 1973 [Google Scholar]
- Lewis R I. Vortex element methods for fluid dynamic analysis of engineering systems[M]. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1991 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bontempo R, Manna M. A ring-vortex free-wake model for uniformly loaded propellers. Part II-Solution procedure and analysis of the results[J]. Energy Procedia, 2018(148): 368–375 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong Zhiyong. Mechanics of jet[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2005 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Katz J, Plotkin A. Low speed aerodynamics[M]. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bai Chengyuan, Wu Ziniu. Generalized Kutta-Joukowski theorem for multi-vortices and multi-airfoil flow(lumped vortex model)[J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2014, 27(1): 34–39 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.