Volume 40, Number 2, April 2022
|Page(s)||330 - 336|
|Published online||03 June 2022|
- Zhou Liling, Wang Yingzi, Liu Yunfei, et al. A tightly-coupled positioning system of online calibrated RGB-D camera and wheel odometry based on SE(2) plane constraints[J]. Electronics, 2021, 10(8): 970–986 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Slowak P, Kaniewski P. Stratified particle filter monocular SLAM[J]. Remote Sensing, 2021, 13(16): 3233–3259 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wolpaw J R, Birbaumer N, Mcfarland D J, et al. Brain-computer interfaces for communication and control[J]. Clinical Neurophysiology, 2002, 113(6): 767–791 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Qiyun, Zhang Zhijun, Yu Tianyou, et al. An EEG-/EOG-Based hybrid brain-computer interface: application on controlling an integrated wheelchair robotic arm system[J]. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2019, 13: 01243[Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duan Xu, Xie Songyun, Xie Xinzhou, et al. Quadcopter flight control using a non-invasive multi-modal brain computer interface[J]. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 2019, 13: 00023 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie Songyun, Duan Xu, Feng Huaibei, et al. Robot brain control system based on consciousness task[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017, 35(1): 116–120 [Article] [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yiliang, Li Zhijun, Zhang Tong, et al. Brain-robot interface-based navigation control of a mobile robot in corridor environments[J]. IEEE Trans on Systems Man & Cybernetics Systems, 2020, 50(8): 3047–3058 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianlong, Li Zhijun, Feng Ying, et al. Development of a human-robot hybrid intelligent system based on brain teleoperation and deep learning SLAM[J]. IEEE Trans on Automation Science and Engineering, 2019, 16(4): 1664–1674 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhijun, Zhao Suna, Duan Jiding, et al. Human cooperative wheelchair with brain-machine interaction based on shared control strategy[J]. IEEE/ASME Trans on Mechatronics, 2017, 22(1): 185–195 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin Yao, Sheng Xinjun, Zhang Dingguo, et al. A BCI system based on somatosensory attentional orientation[J]. IEEE Trans on Neural System and Rehabilitation Engineering, 2017, 25(1): 78–87 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.