Volume 40, Number 2, April 2022
|Page(s)||337 - 343|
|Published online||03 June 2022|
- Zhao Chunling. Design and verification of electromagnetic environmental effects of branch aircraft[M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Heidari Salomeh, Mehri Milad, Masoumi Nasser. System level estimation of a PCB electromagnetic radiated emission[C]//2016 IEEE 20th Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Zhenyang, Zuo Jing, Shi Chunlei, et al. Test and optimization of shielding effectiveness of airborne electronic equipment[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2020, 41(7): 32–53 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jullien Charles, Genoulaz JérÓme, Dieudonné Anca, et al. EMC harness design applied to helicopter engine from the model to the measurement validation[C]//2019 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Signal & Power Integrity, New Orleans, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Hackl Herbert, Auinger Bernhard, Deutschmann Bernd, et al. The shielding effect of a multi-cable harness as function of IC output termination impedance[C]//2018 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility and 2018 IEEE Asia-Pacific Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Rafig M Ahsan, Amin Muhammad, Yousaf Jawad. Effect of shielding, grounding, EMI filters & ferrite beads on radiated & conducted emissions[C]//2013 6th International Conference on Recent Advances in Space Technologies, Istanbul, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chinchi. Predicting vehicle-level radiated EMI emissions using module-level conducted emis and harness radiation efficiencies[C]//IEEE EMC International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Montreal, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Walunj Sameer, Makharashvili Tamar, Hwang Chulsoon, et al. Direct measurement and representation of common-mode sources in cable harnesses[C]//IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility & Signal/Power Inte-grity, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- RTCA Inc. Environmental conditions and test procedures for airborne equipment[S]. RTCA/DO-160G, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Mardiguian Michel. Controlling radiated emissions by design[M]. 3rd ed Switzerland: Springer International Publishing, 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.