Volume 40, Number 2, April 2022
|Page(s)||377 - 383|
|Published online||03 June 2022|
- REN Xinlian, LI Gang. Development status and trend of air-to-ground missile for unmanned aerial vehicles of United States[J]. Aerodynamic Missile Journal, 2021, 2(4): 59–62 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- FAN Chenxiao, YAO Yuemin, XUE Pu, et al. Technics development situation of the low-cost precision guide ammunition[J]. Tactical Missile Technology, 2020(1): 39–46 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Fei, WANG Rutao, GUO Zhongyang, et al. Development of mechanical environment adaptability technology for MEMS gyroscopes and modules abroad[J]. Flight Control & Detection, 2019, 2(6): 12–17 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Yanchi, CHENG Jianhua, ZHAO Lin. Development status and future prospects of gyroscope in inertial navigation[J]. Navigation and Control, 2020, 19(4/5): 189–196 [Article] (in Chinese) [NASA ADS] [Google Scholar]
- LIU Kui, YI Long, CUI Xiaozhuo, et al. Dynamic drift of gas gyro under sweep-frequency vibration mode[J]. Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, 2010, 18(1): 111–114 [Article] (in Chinese) [NASA ADS] [Google Scholar]
- ZOU Ruping, CHEN Shichao, CHEN Yun, et al. A guidance control method for air-to-ground missiles with laser seekers[J]. Acta Armamentarii, 2021, 42(1): 1–10 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GUAN Jin, XIONG Chengqiang, ZHANG Qun, et al. Analysis and correction for gimbal error of azimuth extractor[J]. Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, 2014, 22(4): 557–560 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- JORDON J W. An accurate strapdown direction cosine algorithms[R]. Report TND-5384, NASA, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- LIN Hai, WANG Xiaofang. Flight dynamics numerical simulation[M]. Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology Press, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.