Volume 40, Number 2, April 2022
|Page(s)||414 - 421|
|Published online||03 June 2022|
- ROMAGNOLI M, BURANI M, TARI G, et al. A non-destructive method to assess delamination of ceramic tiles[J]. Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2007, 27(2/3): 1631–1636 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GLUD J A, DULIEU-BARTON J M, THOMSEN O T, et al. Automated counting of off-axis tunnelling cracks using digital image processing[J]. Composites Science and Technology, 2016, 125: 80–89 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HANZAEI S H, AFSHAR A, BARAZANDEH F. Automatic detection and classification of the ceramic tiles' surface defects[J]. Pattern Recognition, 2016, 66: 174–189 [Google Scholar]
- ZOU Qingsheng, WANG Renhuang, MING Junfeng. Design of multi-parameter classifying system in ceramic tiles based on machine vision[J]. Journal of Guangdong University of Technology, 2010, 27(4): 46–49 [Article] (in Chinese) [NASA ADS] [Google Scholar]
- QUAN Xiaoxia, LI Junhua, WANG Yuling. A tile surface defect detection based on local variance weighted information entropy[J]. China Ceramics, 2019, 10(55): 46–55 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TREISMAN A, GELADE G. A feature-integration theory of attention[J]. Cognitive Psychology, 1980, 12(1): 97–136 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ITTI L, KOCH C, NIEBUR E. A model of saliency-based visual attention for rapid scene analysis[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 1998, 20(11): 1254–1259 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PERAZZI F, KRAHENBUHL P, PRITCH Y, et al. Saliency filters: contrast based filtering for salient region detection[C]//IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- CASAGRANDE L, MACARINI L A B, BITENCOURT D, et al. A new feature extraction process based on SFTA and DWT to enhance classification of ceramic tiles quality[J]. Machine Vision and Applications, 2020, 31(7): 1–15 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MISHRA R, SHUKLA D. An automated ceramic tiles defect detection and classification system based on artificial neural network[J]. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 2014, 4(3): 229–233 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG J, DAI Y, PORIKLI F. Deep salient object detection by integrating multi-level cues[C]//2017 IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- SUN Fengdong. Research on several key issues of image saliency detection[D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2019 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHENG M M, MITRA N J, HUANG X, et al. Global contrast based salient region detection[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2014, 37(3): 569–582 [Google Scholar]
- GUO Lei, YAO Xiwen, HAN Junwei, et al. A new method for airport remote sensing image detection based on visual saliency and spatial pyramid feature[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2014, 32(1): 98–101 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.