Volume 40, Number 2, April 2022
|Page(s)||422 - 432|
|Published online||03 June 2022|
- SUN Hao, ZHAO Wei. Technical characteristics and applications of magnetic sensor array[J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2020, 57(9): 1–7 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG C H D. Some problems concerning the magnetic anomaly detection(MAD)[J]. Chinese Journal of Engineering Geophysics, 2007(6): 549–553 [Google Scholar]
- LENZ J, EDELSTEIN S. Magnetic sensors and their applications[J]. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2006, 6(3): 631–649 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU Limin. Configuration design, error analysis and underwater target detection of fluxgate tensor magneto-meter[D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2012: 24–34 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XIANG Qiong, YUE Changxi, HU Chen, et al. Hall effect element array based current measurement system[J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2017, 54(23): 105–110 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YU Zhentao, LYU Junwei, GUO Ning, et al. Error compensation of tetrahedron magnetic gradiometer[J]. Optics and Precision Engineering, 2014, 22(10): 2683–2690 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SCHMIDT P, CLARK D, LESLIE K, et al. GETIVIAG-a SQUID magnetic tensor gradiometer for mineral and oil exploration[J]. Exploration Geophysics, 2004, 35(4): 297–305 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PANG H, PAN M, CHEN J, et al. Integrated calibration and magnetic disturbance compensation of three-axis magnetometers[J]. Measurement, 2016, 93: 409–413 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PANG Hongfeng. Error analysis and calibration/compensation method of strap-down geomagnetic vector measurement system[D]. Changsha: National University of Defense Technology, 2015: 18–33 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TIAN Zheng. A Method of eliminating adjacent frequency interference in magnetic field measurement of double probe fluxgate magnetometer[J]. Transations of China Electrotechnical Society, 2020, 35(2): 321–327 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Xingle. Method for horizontal attitude correction of thriaxial fluxgate[J]. Ship Electronic Engineering, 2019, 64(8): 64–68 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- PANG H F, CHEN D X, PAN M C, et al. Nonlinear temperature compensation of fluxgate magnetometers with a least-squares support vector machine[J]. Measurement Science & Technology, 2012, 23(2): 8–25 [Google Scholar]
- YU Zhentao, LYU Junwei, BI Bo, et al. A vehicle magnetic noise compensation method for the tetrahedron magnetic gradiometer[J]. Acta Physica Sinca, 2014, 63(11): 139–144 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Guang, ZHANG Yingtang, YIN Gang, et al. Calibration method of magnetic tensor systembased on linear error model[J]. Journal of Jilin University, 2015, 45(3): 1012–1016 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Jie, GUO Ziqi, LIU Jianying. Analysis on magnetic compensation model of fixed-wing UAV aeromagnetic detection system[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2016, 37(11): 3435–3443 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HAN Q, DOU Z H, TONG X J, et al. A modified Tolles-Lawson model robust to the errors of the three-axis strapdown magnetometer[J]. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2017, 14(3): 334–338 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Qingzhu, LI Zhining. Integrated calibration of magnetic gradient tensor system based on ellipsoid fitting[J]. Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, 2018, 26(2): 187–195 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SCHMIDT P, CLARK D. The magnetic gradient tensor: its properties and uses in source characterization[J]. The Leading Edge, 2006, 25(1): 75–78 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.