Volume 40, Number 3, June 2022
|Page(s)||530 - 537|
|Published online||19 September 2022|
- LIU Xuan, LI Li, ZHANG Shuang, et al. Design and implementation of an avionics interface application software for onboard network service system[J]. Electronics Optics & Control, 2015, 22(7): 70–74 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HU Liang, CHEN Xingshu, CHEN Lin, et al. Agentless communication encryption framework for virtual machine in IaaS environment[J]. Application Research of Computers, 2016, 33(3): 855–859 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- QIAO Ruoxuan, WU Tao, YANG Qiusong. Acceleration method for communication between microkernel based virtual machines[J]. Computer Systems & Applications, 2015, 24(11): 140–145 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Gang, GUAN Nan, LYU Mingsong, et al. State-of-thevart survey of real-time multicore system[J]. Journal of Software, 2018, 29(7): 2152–2176 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ELMILIGI Haytham, GEBALI Fayez, EL-KHARASHI W Watheq. Multi-dimensional analysis of embedded systems security[J]. Microprocessors and Microsystems, 2016, 41, 29–36 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PAULITSCH Michael, DUARTE Oscar Medina, KARRAY Hassen, et al. Mixed-criticality embedded systems-a balance ensuring partitioning and performance[C]//2015 Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design, 2015: 453-461 [Google Scholar]
- TAN B, BIGLARI-ABHARI M, SALCIC Z, et al. Towards decentralized system-level security for MPSoC-based embedded applications[J]. Journal of Systems Architecture, 2017, 80: 41–55 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KUREK T. Unikernel network functions: a journey beyond the containers[J]. IEEE Communications Magazine, 2019, 57(12): 15–19 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MAXIME Compastié, RÉMI Badonnel, OLIVIER Festor, et al. From virtualization security issues to cloud protection opportunities: an in-depth analysis of system virtualization models[J]. Computers & Security, 2020, 97: 101905 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MENG Shunmei, GAO Zijian, LI Qianmu, et al. Security-driven hybrid collaborative recommendation method for cloud-based IoT services[J]. Computers & Security, 2020, 97: 101950 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MORABITO R, COZZOLINO V, DING A Y, et al. Consolidate IoT edge computing with lightweight virtualization[J]. IEEE Network, 2018, 32(1): 102–111 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.