Volume 40, Number 4, August 2022
|Page(s)||732 - 738|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- SAHIN Ferat, YAVUZ M Çetin, ARNAVUT ZIYA, el at. Fault diagnosis for airplane engines using bayesian networks and distributed particle swarm optimization[J]. Parallel Computing, 2007, 33(2): 124–143 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SKLIROS Christos, ALI Fakhre, JENNIONS Ian. Fault simulations and diagnostics for a Boeing 747 Auxiliary Power Unit[J]. Expert Systems with Applications, 2021, 184: 115504 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WHITE Alejandro, KARIMODDINI Ali. Event-based diagnosis of flight maneuvers of a fixed-wing aircraft[J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2020, 193: 106609 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Liao. Research on comparison of different algorithms in diagnosing faults of aircraft engines[J]. Journal of Aerospace Technology and Management, 2021, 13: e3821 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WALIGÓRSKI Marek, BATURA Karolina, KUCAL Karolina, et al. Research on airplanes engines dynamic processes with modern acoustic methods for fast and accurate diagnostics and safety improvement[J]. Measurement, 2020, 154: 107460 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SHI Jian, WANG Shaoping, LUO Xuesong. Multi-layer fault diagnosis of airborne system based on sensor uncertainty[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2021, 42(6): 624376 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SHAO Yiwei, CHEN Jiayu, LIN Cuiying, et al. Gearbox fault diagnosis under small training samples: an improved deep forest based method[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2021, 42: 25429 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HE Qizhi, ZHANG Weiguo, LIU Xiaoxiong, et al. Aircraft inertial measurement unit fault diagnosis based on adaptive two-stage UKF[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2020, 38(4): 806–813 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- LIANG Shaojun, ZHANG Shirong, ZHENG Xing, et al. Online fault detection of fixed-wing UAV based on DKPCA algorithm with multiple operation conditions considered[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2020, 38(4): 619–626 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- MARTIN Osvaldo, KUMAR Ravin, LAO Junpeng. Bayesian modeling and computation in python[M]. New York: A Chuapman & Hall Book, 2021, 1–65 [Google Scholar]
- COWELL R G. Conditions under which conditional independence and scoring methods lead to identical selection of Bayesian network models[C]//Proceedings of the 17th Conference in Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- JENSEN F V. Bayesian networks[J]. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics, 2009, 1(3): 307–315 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Xiang. Reliability analysis and fault diagnosis of wireless communication system using dynamic bayesian network[D]. Chengdu: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2021 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CAI B, HUANG L, XIE M. Bayesian networks in fault diagnosis[J]. IEEE Trans on Industrial Informatics, 2017, 13(5): 2227–2240 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HE Jun. Vibration characteristic analysis and intelligent fault diagnosis of gearboxes[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.