Volume 40, Number 4, August 2022
|Page(s)||723 - 731|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- ZHANG Lüyun, QU Jing, LONG Xuedan, et al. Review of world launch vehicle in 2018[J]. Missiles and Space Vehicles, 2019(1): 36–39 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Kun, YANG Tiecheng, ZHOU Ning. Discussion on the development route of space vehicle technology from the perspective of low cost[J]. Aerodynamic Missile Journal, 2021(6): 1–6 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HELLMAN B M, BRADFORD J E, GERMAIN B D S, et al. Two stage to orbit conceptual vehicle designs using the SABRE engine[C]//AIAA SPACE 2016, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Guozhu, HUANG Changmei, KANG Kaihua, et al. Development analysis of russian space launch vehicle technology in 2019[J]. Aerodynamic Missile Journal, 2020(2): 1–5 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TAN Yonghua, ZHAO Jian, CHEN Jianhua, et al. Progress in technology of main liquid rocket engines of launch vehicles in China[J]. Aerospace China, 2020, 21(2): 23–30 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Mengwei, YUE Wenlong, SUN Jiguo, et al. Development of high-thrust hydrogen-oxygen engine in china[J]. Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 2019, 3(2): 12–17 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LI Bin, ZHANG Xiaoping, GAO Yushan. Thinking on the development of reusable liquid rocket engine in China[J]. Journal of Rocket Propulsion, 2017, 43(1): 7 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HAN Wei. Numerical study on coupled heat transfer in regenerative cooling thrust chamber of liquid rocket engine[D]. Harbin: Harbin Engineering University, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YU Zhonghao, JIN Ping, CAI Guobiao. Influence of design parameters of reusable liquid rocket engine on ratchet strain of thrust chamber body[J]. Manned Space Flight, 2018, 24(2): 8 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SUN Bing, DING Zhaobo, KANG Yudong. Life prediction of liquid rocket engine thrust chamber liner wall[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2014, 29(12): 2980–2986 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SUN Bing, SONG Jiawen. Coupled heat transfer characteristics of step cooling channel for liquid oxygen methane engine[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2016, 31(12): 2972–2978 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SUN Bing, SONG Jiawen. Three-dimensional thermal structure analysis of liquid rocket engine thrust chamber wall under transient loading[J]. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 2016, 37(7): 1328–1333 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SONG Jiawen, SUN Bing. Thermal-structural analysis of regeneratively-cooled thrust chamber wall in reusable LOX/Methane rocket engines[J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2017, 30(3): 1043–1053 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DI L A, BING S A, TW A, et al. Thermo-structural analysis of regenerative cooling thrust chamber cylinder segment based on experimental data[J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2020, 33(1): 102–115 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PIZZARELLI M. Correction: an algebraic model for structural and life analysis of regeneratively-cooled thrust chambers[J]. Journal of Propulsion and Power, 2020, 36(6): 191–201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RICCIUS J R, BTTCHER M W. A first step into the blanching modelling of liquid rocket engines: taking into account the roughness increase of the chamber wall[C]//AIAA Propulsion and Energy 2019 Forum, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- ESPOSITO J J, ZABORA R F. Thrust chamber life prediction. Volume 1: mechanical and physical properties of high performance rocket nozzle materials[R]. NASA-CR-134806, 1975 [Google Scholar]
- ELLIS D L, MICHAL G M. Mechanical and thermal properties of two Cu-Cr-Nb alloys and NARloy-Z[R]. NASA-CR-198529, 1996 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.