Volume 40, Number 4, August 2022
|Page(s)||717 - 722|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- GUELZAU H. Flexible multi-body modelling and simulation of flap systems in transport aircraft-determination of dynamics and failure loads[C]//MSC Software VPD Conference, Huntington Beach, CA, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- LERCH M, THIELECKE F. Concepts for a safety device in conventional track-linkage kinematics to prevent skew in a single flap system[C]//Deutscher Luft-Und Raumfahrtkongress, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- QI Wan. Study on the dynamic interaction of multiple clearance joints for flap actuation system with a modified contact force model[J]. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2020, 34(7): 2701–2713 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HUYNH N V. Distributed trailing edge wing flap systems in patent application approval process: the United States, US2020007-0959[P]. 2020-05-03 [Google Scholar]
- HAN Ruimei, WANG Ligang. Typical faults of flap system of an aircraft[J]. Internal Combustion Engine & Parts, 2021(4): 141–142 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- RUDOLPH P. High-lift systems on commercial subsonic airliners[R]. NASA-CR-4746, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- BREEDVELD C A J, DE HAAN F W. Wing flap assembly and aircraft provided there with: the United States, US4494716[P]. 1985-01-22 [Google Scholar]
- Poccard. System for coupling two flaps of an aircraft wing, and an aircraft wing equipped with such asystem: the United States, US4715567[P]. 1987-12-29 [Google Scholar]
- KLAUS A. Damping element: German, DE3522449A1[P]. 1985-06-22 [Google Scholar]
- KURT A. Failure protection device for flap systems on aircraft mainplanes: German, DE3505839C2[P]. 1989-11-09 [Google Scholar]
- VERSLUIS S. Interconnecting strut for arranging between adjacent landing flaps of an aircraft: the United States, US8469165[P]. 2013-06-25 [Google Scholar]
- POPPE B, AUHAGEN K. Flap interconnection system for aircraft: the United States, US7546984B2[P]. 2009-06-16 [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Yong, TIAN Zhongliang, WU Qiang, et al. The interconnection device between Inner and Outer flaps: China, CN107161325B[P]. 2017-09-15 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Yong. Energy absorption simulation technology of flap interconnection structure for civil aircraft[J]. Civil Aircraft Design and Research, 2020(4): 36–41 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Y, QIU X M. A theoretical study of the expansion metal tubes[J]. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 2016, 114: 157–165 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.