Volume 40, Number 4, August 2022
|Page(s)||764 - 770|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- LIU Zhenyu, WU Xiaoqiang. The development status of exoskeleton rehabilitation robots[J]. High Technology and Industrialization, 2018(5): 106–111 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- RAHMANI M, RAHMAN M H, GHOMMAM J. A 7-DoF upper limb exoskeleton robot control using a new robust hybrid controller[J]. International Journal of Control Automation and Systems, 2019, 17: 1–9 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- WANG Wendong, XIAO Menghan, KONG Dezhi, et al. Closed-loop PD iterative control method of upper limb rehabilitation exoskeleton based on human-machine coupling model[J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2021, 57(21): 11–21 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Weiran, LU Shouyin, WU Linyan, et al. A master-slave upper limb exoskeleton rehabilitation robot training control method based on fuzzy compensation[J]. Robots, 2019, 41(1): 104–111 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZIA M, WARIS A, GILANI S O, et al. Multiday EMG-based classification of hand motions with deep learning techniques[J]. Sensors(Basel), 2018, 18(8): 2497 [Google Scholar]
- MA Chenfei, LIN Chuang, SAMUEL Oluwarotimi Williams, et al. Continuous estimation of upper limb joint angle from sEMG signals based on SCA-LSTM deep learning approach[J]. Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 2021, 61: 102024 [Google Scholar]
- AUNG Y M, AI-JUMAILY A. sEMG based ANN for shoulder angle prediction[J]. Procedia Engineering, 2012, 41: 1009–1015 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WANG S, GAO Y, ZHAO J, et al. Prediction of sEMG-based tremor joint angle using the RBF neural network[C]//2012 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation, 2012: 2103-2108 [Google Scholar]
- PAN L, ZHANG D, LIU J, et al. Continuous estimation of finger joint angles under different static wrist motions from surface EMG signals[J]. Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 2014, 14: 265–271 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WAHYUNGGORO O, NUGROHO H A. Effect of window length on performance of the elbow-joint angle prediction based on electromyography[J]. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2017, 853(1): 12–14 [Google Scholar]
- CHU J U, MOON I, MUN M S. A real-time EMG pattern recognition system based on linear-nonlinear feature projection for a multifunction myoelectric hand[J]. IEEE Trans on Biomedical Engineering, 2016, 53(11): 2232–2239 [Google Scholar]
- LI Ziyou, ZHAO Xingang, ZHANG Bi, et al. Research progress of intent recognition method based on surface electromyography under non-ideal conditions[J]. Chinese Journal of Automation, 2021, 47(5): 955–969 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- PHINYOMARK A, PHUKPATTARANONT P, LIMSAKUL C. Feature reduction and selection for EMG signal classification[J]. Expert Systems with Applications, 2012, 39(8): 7420–7431 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.